Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

My first rebate refusal by Parago/OfficeMax

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
i stupidly bought some Khypermedia CDR's in September and the rebate didn't show up at the parago website. The rebate was for $8. Now the folks at Parago are saying the rebate program has been closed by Khypermedia. I've resubmitted a couple times. I might try calling up a couple times and see what happens. It was for only $8. But it ruins my 100% success rate in rebate fulfillment. I'll probably still fight it.....just on principle It just makes me a little :angry:

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
on top of all of this. I've had 5 other rebate invalidations from Parago within the last two weeks.

All got fixed with one phone call.

The problem I think with these other ones was the fact that their computer system automatically rejects any 2nd rebate that has the same offer number. Which is not right because you can get a rebate for each item purchased for that offer id. They should make offer id's for each week so that this doesn't happen.

Watch out for Parago, they are out for a bad reputation as well. This is the most work i've had to do in a long while to get rebates fixed.

Be especially careful when submitting rebates with the same offer number. The problem with OfficeMax rebates is that they lump all of their rebate promotions for a month under one offer id. Even though you qualify for an individual rebate on each item because you can get a rebate for each item purchased.

DrZoidberg

DrZoidberg

The Doctor is in

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 29-December 02
man like every single rebate i have submitted to parago in the past two months has shown up as "invalid because purchase was outside promotion dates" i don't see what the hell is so hard about reading a date. They fix it everytime but it's a pain in the ass.
"Are you coming on to me? I'm not hearing no."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users