Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DRAFT: Freebies FAQ, Tips and Tricks

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

unsmart3d

unsmart3d

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-October 06
I have no idea how many people will see this post in here, but I'll give this a shot first to see the popularity of it.

First of all, I like to enter freebies and sweeps as much as possible (if they're worth it of course). Since I have good programming skills (through reading the help file), and I hate repetition because it's such a waste of time, I designed a simple program to fill in my credentials on these freebies/sweeps. I have a separate sub-code for each daily sweep so that I can enter even the most annoying sweepstakes--that do not have a returning players link--in seconds (with a simple button called "auto".

I enter about 80 different daily sweeps on any given day. Time to complete? 20 - 25 minutes!

If anyone is interested in this program I use, I will continue taking the time to make it universal by replacing my info with customizable fields that you can fill in. I have already started working on this. *Note* This is not RoboForm, nor have I given RoboForm a try, so I don't know how it compares. Here is a preview...

Posted Image

Basically, when you click on the button beside the text you want inserted, it activates your browser (of your choice) and types in the info very quickly, then tabs to the next field so you can click the next button for the next field.

I would like to contribute my time on this to the BargainShare community who have worked so hard to keep up with the freebie/sweeps section of the forum and have allowed me the opportunity to win many prizes. Of course, this will work when signing up for new memberships on new websites when entering your name, shipping addy, etc. Please post if you show interest in this. Mods, let me know if this should be a separate post in a more active forum.

wurlybird9

wurlybird9

refurbished member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,577 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-July 03
I might use it.
A retart is a refurbished pastry.

BlueTDimly

BlueTDimly

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,775 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 27-December 02
Sure, sounds great!
Who's to say / I can't do everything, well I can try... - JJ

unsmart3d

unsmart3d

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-October 06

Sure, sounds great!

Wonderful... I have finally finished the program - there are 2 options to using this: .EXE or .AHK

Executable file? No problem. Just let me know a place I can share EXE files!

AutoHotkey file? The benefits are that you can edit the source code with AutoHotkey. If you have AutoHotkey installed, opening the AHK file will default to running it as an EXE. This is how I run it since I update it about 3 times a week (in notepad) to add new sweepstakes auto-fill-ins. Again, I'll need to know of a site to upload this type of file. Unfortunately, I do not have a domain to upload this to.

And thank you for showing interest in this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users