Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

The Official "Filler" Thread

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

mydeal

mydeal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-February 03
The Official Filler Thread
Please click this link for answers to frequently asked questions about filler and this thread.

Amazon - only items offered by Amazon itself, and count toward free shipping. Be sure to double check that the items qualify for free shipping. More AmazonDell - slim pickings here. Please help!Office DepotOfficeMaxStaplesThis is an updated version of an excellent thread started by garsh.

Please PM me or post if any these are no longer accurate or if there is anything I should add.

Edit: Amazon and Dell updated 3/31/05

Edited by mydeal, 31 March 2005 - 02:04 PM.

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,278 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
The Official Filler Thread FAQ

What is filler?
Sometimes an order you are trying to make is just a few pennies shy of the amount needed to use a certain coupon, or to qualify for free shipping. This is when you need to add some low-cost items to the order. These items are called "filler".

What criteria do you have for including something in the lists?
Two kinds of items will be considered for inclusion. The first kind is simply the lowest-cost items that can be found at the particular merchant. The second kind will be useful, low-cost consumables - things that you probably need anyway because you use them up (batteries, envelopes, etc.). I will be keeping the lists in the first message short. If somebody would like to maintain a message within this thread with a more expansive list of items for a store, I will provide a link to that message from this first message.

What about sale items?
This first message of this thread will not contain any sale items. It will only include regularly-priced items that should almost always be available. However, if somebody would like to maintain a message within this thread with up-to-date information on sale filler, I will provide a link to that message from the first message.

What if I think you should add something?
Please feel free to request additions to these lists by posting responses to this thread. I plan on starting off slow and relying on others to help me flesh-out these lists.
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup

BlueTDimly

BlueTDimly

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,775 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 27-December 02
At Amazon:

$1
http://www.amazon.co...il/-/0486409775
Happy Faces (Dover Little Activity Books)
A fun sticker book for the kids! :)
Who's to say / I can't do everything, well I can try... - JJ

crimson

crimson

evil little piggy & tease?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,079 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-June 03
found a few more fillers at <!--Word2URL:Amazon--><span title="Amazon.com - 1-800-201-7575">Amazon</span><!--endWord2URL--> that qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25:

¿Y ahora qué? Price: $0.50

El Camino De LA Cruz (Package of 10 books) Price: $0.60

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula Tube 0.35oz. Price: $0.89

also:
Cheryl the Cheerleader Sticker Paper Doll Price: $0.60

various toothbrushes, i.e.:
Tek Professional Medium Compact Head 35 Angled Toothbrush - 1 ea Price: $0.79
Butler G-U-M Sea Friends, Soft Toothbrush for Kids Price: $0.99
Colgate Classic Soft Full Head Toothbrush Price: $0.99

various soaps, i.e.::
Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap, Aloe Vera - 4 oz Price: $0.99
Ivory Original Bar Soap, 3.1 oz - 3pk Price: $1.39

various Ricola Sugar Free Throat Drops Price: $0.99

Revlon Classic Nail Clipper Price: $1.19

:)

Edited by crimson, 31 July 2004 - 10:58 AM.

Equal rights for all in every state

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,278 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
Amazon or buy.com filler:

Posted Image
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Standard, $17.99 @ Amazon
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Standard Edition, $17.21 @ buy.com
Both qualify for free shipping on orders over $25

There is a $20 rebate from Microsoft, from 8/1/2002 - 8/31/2005
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup

TellyTubby

TellyTubby

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-October 04
HERE is a nice site for finding Amazon fillers.

mydeal

mydeal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-February 03

HERE is a nice site for finding Amazon fillers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem with that site is that it links everything, not just stuff that is sold by Amazon. As a result, you end up getting a lot of "false positives"... which I find annoying.

TellyTubby

TellyTubby

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-October 04

The problem with that site is that it links everything, not just stuff that is sold by Amazon.  As a result, you end up getting a lot of "false positives"... which I find annoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah... life it tough! ;)

Miranda

Miranda

ô¿ô

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,632 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Any new fillers for Amazon? I need something at least 6 cents, but the items in the OP don't seem to qualify for Super Saver shipping anymore. :( Never mind, I thought of something else I needed to buy.

Edited by Miranda, 19 July 2005 - 04:49 PM.

mydeal

mydeal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-February 03
In case you can't find anything else, here is something that is currently less than $1: Latex Gloves

Pericles

Pericles

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,905 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 06-February 03
Amazon Filler by $$ and category search

Don't click through there to buy it or B$ won't get the affiliate credit. Just find the item there and come back here before adding it to the cart :))

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
There is a thread that lists current Printable forms 3M, Scotch tape, laminating paper, post it, avery etc with their links. Since these might make for good filler, and getting money or free stuff is always nice, it was suggested the offers be added here.
A happy wife is a happy life

saveonferris

saveonferris

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-December 05
i'd do that calendar if it wasnt half way through the year.

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,278 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
Amazon, Dell, and Office Depot have all apparently been removed from Froogle. So the Froogle search links for those three no longer work. It's a shame, but Froogle went from being a great resource to almost completely useless. :(

Miranda

Miranda

ô¿ô

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,632 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Amazon

KODAK Photo Paper for Inkjet Prints/Gloss, 4" x 6" - 20 sheets 99 cents

Edited by Miranda, 21 February 2007 - 06:02 PM.

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Get More Mileage with Scotch

Purchase one (1) participating Scotch product, receive $5 Gas Card (BP/Amoco or Exxon/Mobil)

Purchased between 1/1/08 - 6/30/08

7/31/08

Limit 24 rewards per mailing address

(Prices for this start at $35)

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Many printable refund forms for office supplies, furniture, etc

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
colormespring
P.O. Box 2057– Dept. 60A
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2057

To receive your $5 Gift Card from ProFlowers®, send in the qualifying Post-it® product package UPCs or order invoice and this completed form to

Official Mail-in Claim Form
(Not Redeemable at Retail)
Products must be purchased by 6/30/08. Claims to be postmarked no later than 7/31/08 and received by 8/15/08. To be eligible for
offer, each claim form must be accompanied by the qualifying original Post-it® product package UPCs or order invoice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due-mail or non-complying claim forms. Retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees and 3M employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documents become the property of 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Please allow 8–10 weeks for processing. One claim per person. Your $5 Gift Card from ProFlowers® can only be used at www.ProFlowers.com/giftcode. To redeem, go to www.ProFlowers.com/giftcode, select your item and enter the gift card number in the payment type section of the sign in screen. To order by phone call: 1-800-210-2279 and mention “giftcode.” Go to www.Post-itStyle.com/legal.aspx for additional terms and conditions. ProFlowers® is a registered trademark of Provide Commerce Inc.
Qualifying Products:
* DS330-LSP
* R330-18AUCP
* R330-U-ALT
* R330-LI-12
* 654-14AU
* 660-3SSUC
* 680-PPBGVA
* 680-BBBGA4VA
* 686L-PGO
* 686-PGO
* 684-ARR4
* 680-HVABG

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
$10 Macy's Fift Card offer
P.O. Box 2057–Dept. 61A

Products must be purchased by 12/31/08. Claims to be postmarked no later than 1/31/09 and received by 2/15/09. To be eligible for offer, each claim form must be accompanied by the qualifying original Post-it® product package UPCs or order invoice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due-mail or non-complying claim forms. Retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees and 3M employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documents become the property of 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Please allow 8–10 weeks for processing. One claim per person. Go to www.Post-itStyle.com/legal.aspx for additional terms and conditions.

Qualifying Products:
* B330-BS
* DS330-SSVA
* R330-6SSAN
* R330-12AN
* 654-12SSAN
* 654-CYP-24VA
* 660-3SSAN
* 675-6SSAN
* 680-RYBGVA
* 683-VAD1
* 686F-1
* 689-HL3FL

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Scotch® Tapes Ice Cream Offer
P.O. Box 1311
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1311

Mail this claim form and the original UPC from the qualifying product above (only these products with the UPC codes shown
* 3850-6BD Value Pack 6 Rolls Scotch® 3850 Premium Performance Packaging Tape 1.88 in x 54.6 yds with 1 DP-300 Refi llable Dispenser
* BP1-TC Value Pack 2 Rolls (1 FREE) Scotch® 3750 Commercial Performance Packaging Tape 1.88 in x 54.6 yds with 1 Scotch® H180 Pistol Grip Dispenser
* 3500-6 Rolls Scotch® 3500 High Performance Packaging Tape 1.88 in x 54.6 yds

Receive: * Häagen-Dazs® Cool Gift® Certificate is redeemable on any pint of Häagen-Dazs® Ice Cream, Extra Rich Light Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt or Sorbet, or one package of Häagen-Dazs® Bars. Not valid on the purchase of any Häagen-Dazs Reserve® Series product. Certifi cate may be redeemed at retail markets or at Häagen-Dazs® Shops. Häagen-Dazs® Cool Gift® Certificate has a value of up to $4.25.

Mail-in offer form. Not redeemable at retail. Purchase of qualifying products to be made between 07/01/2008-12/31/2008 and claims to be postmarked no later than 01/31/2009. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due mail, or non-complying claim forms. 3M employees and members of their immediate families, retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees are not eligible to participate. No duplication or reproduction of UPCs will be accepted. 3M has the right to substantiate UPCs. All claim forms and their accompanying documentation become property of the 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Limit two (2) submissions per envelope. No more than twelve (12) gift certificates per unique mailing address over the course of the promotion period.Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer good while supplies last.
Häagen-Dazs® brand is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Reserve, Cool Gift and Häagen-Dazs® brand and logo are registered trademarks of HDIP, Inc. Sponsor: 3M Company, One Innovation Boulevard, St. Paul, MN 55144

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
FREE Pop-up Note Dispenser
P.O. Box 2057-Dept. 58A

Products must be purchased by 12/31/08. Claims to be postmarked no later than 1/31/09 and received by 2/15/09. To be eligible for offer, each claim form must be accompanied by the qualifying original 3M product package UPCs or order invoice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due-mail or non-complying claim forms. Retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees and 3M employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documents become the property of 3M company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Please allow 8-10 weeks for processing. Oneclaim per person.
Qualifying Products: WR310LE, MW310LE, WR309LE, MW309LE, WR308BH, MW308BH, WR308DS, MW308DS, WR314LE, WR315LE
Offer EXPIRES 12/31/08

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Scotch tape subway gift card

valid 10/1/08 - 3/31/09

Mail this claim form and the original UPC from the qualifying product above (only these products with the UPC codes shown below qualify) to:
Scotch® Tapes SUBWAY® Offer
P.O. Box 3100
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-3100

810P10K-DS 10 rolls of Scotch® Magic™ Tape with FREE DS520 Dispenser (UPC-21200520204)
810K16 16 rolls of Scotch® Magic™ Tape (UPC-21200526671)
600K-C60 12 rolls of Scotch® Transparent Tape with C60 Dispenser (UPC-21200977176)
810C40BK 6 rolls of Scotch® Magic™ Tape with C40 Dispenser (UPC-21200596841)

Mail-in offer form. Not redeemable at retail. Purchase of qualifying products to be made between 10/01/2008–03/31/2009 and claims to be postmarked no later than 04/30/2009. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due mail, or non-complying claim forms. 3M employees and members of their immediate families, retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees are not eligible to participate. No duplication or reproduction of UPCs will be accepted. 3M has the right to substantiate UPCs. All claim forms and their accompanying documentation become property of the 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Limit two (2) submissions per envelope. No more than twelve (12) gift certificates per unique mailing address over the course of the promotion period. Please allow 6–8 weeks for delivery. Offer good while supplies last.
SUBWAY® brand is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. SUBWAY® is a service mark owned and registered by Doctor’s
Associates Inc. (DAI).

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Link

Qualifying Products
Item # Description Quantity List Price
DS330-SSVA 3x3 Super Sticky Pop-up Notes, Ultra Colors, with FREE Designer
Series Dispenser, 12 Pads/Pack 1PK $25.95
559 25x30 Self-Stick Easel Pad, White, 30 Shts/Pad 2PK $77.40
559VAD4PK 25x30 Self-Stick Easel Pad Value Pack, White, 30 Shts/Pad 4PK $147.45
560 25x30 Self-Stick Easel Pad, White with Grid, 30 Shts/Pad 2PK $79.50
561 25x30 Self-Stick Easel Pad, Yellow with Blue Lines, 30 Shts/Pad 2PK $79.50
563R 20x23 Tabletop Easel Pad, White, 20 Shts/Pad 1PK $32.00
6445-SSP 6x4 Large Format Notes, Neon Colors, 45 Shts/Pad 8PK $17.57
6845-SSP 8x6 Large Format Notes, Neon Colors, 45 Shts/Pad 4PK $17.57
DS100-SKPB, DS330-SSVA, 559, 559RP, 559VAD4PK, 560, 561, 563R, 566, 6445-SSP and 6845-SSP

To receive your McDonalds® Gift Certificates, send in the qualifying original Post-it® product package UPC(s) or order invoice and this completed form to
the address below

Lunch on us! ($10 McDonalds® Gift Certificates)
P.O. Box 2057– Dept. 64A

Purchases must be made between 7/1/08 and 12/31/08. Claims to be postmarked no later than 1/31/09 and received by 2/15/09. To be eligible for offer, each claim form must be accompanied by the qualifying original Post-it® product package UPC(s) or order invoice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due-mail or non-complying claim forms. Retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees and 3M employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documents become the property of 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Please allow 8–10 weeks for processing. One claim per person per address. McDonald’s and the Golden Arches logo are registered trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates used with permission. Qualifying Products: Offer EXPIRES 12/31/08.

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Link to form

Buy any 2 Post-it® Products and get $5 in McDonald’s® Gift Certificates

Purchases must be made between 11/1/08 and 12/31/08.Claims to be postmarked no later than 1/31/09 and received by 2/15/09. To be eligible for offer, each claim form must be accompanied by the qualifying original Postit ® product package UPC(s) or order invoice. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due-mail or non-complying claim forms. Retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees and 3M employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documents become the property of 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA.
Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Please allow 8–10 weeks for processing. One claim per person per address. McDonald’s and the Golden Arches logo are registered trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates used with permission. Offer EXPIRES 12/31/08.

To receive your McDonalds® Gift Certificates, send in the qualifying original Post-it® product package UPC(s) or order invoice and this completed form to
the address below:

Back By Popular
Demand Offer
P.O. Box 2057– Dept. 32A

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Link to form

Mail this claim form and the original UPC from TWO of these products (any assortment) to the address below. Only these products with these specifi c UPC codes shown below qualify.

3850-18CP
Scotch® 3850 Cabinet Pack,
18 rolls 3850,1.88" x 54.6 yards
UPC-00053200020313

810K18CP
Scotch® Magic™ Tape Cabinet Pack,
18 bulk rolls, ¾" x 1000"
UPC-00051111027097

Pump Up The Value with Scotch®
P.O. Box 1363
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1363

Mail-in offer form. Not redeemable at retail. Purchase of qualifying products to be made between 01/01/2009-12/31/2009 and claims to be postmarked no later than 01/31/2010. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due mail, or non-complying claim forms. 3M employees and members of their immediate families, retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees are not eligible to participate. No duplication or reproduction of UPCs will be accepted. 3M has the right to substantiate UPCs. All claim forms and their accompanying documentation become property of the 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Limit two (2) reward submissions per envelope. No more than six (6) rewards redeemed per unique mailing address over the course of the promotion period. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer good while supplies last.
BP Gift Cards can only be used for purchase at participating BP and ARCO locations in the US. Use of the BP Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions printed on the cards. BP is not affiliated with 3M, nor is BP a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The BP name and logo are registered trademarks of BP p.l.c. Exxon Mobil Corporation is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The ExxonMobil name and logo are registered trademarks of the Exxon Mobil Corporation. ExxonMobil Cash Cards are issued and sold by SVM, an Illinois Limited Partnership.
Sponsor: 3M Company, One Innovation Boulevard, St. Paul, MN 55144

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Link

Mail this claim form and the original order invoice from FOUR of these products (any assortment) to the address below. Only these products with these specifc UPC codes shown below qualify.

3M™ Spray Adhesives
P.O. Box 1246
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1246

3M™ Spray Mount ™ Repositionable Adhesive (6065) UPC-00021200300608
3M™ Super 77™ Multi-Purpose Adhesive (Super 77)UPC-00021200212109

Mail-in offer form. Not redeemable at retail. Purchase of qualifying products to be made between 01/01/2009-12/31/2009 and claims to be postmarked no later than 01/31/2010. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, postage-due mail, or non-complying claim forms. 3M employees and members of their immediate families, retailers, distributors, dealers, warehouse facilities and their employees are not eligible to participate. All claim forms and their accompanying documentation become property of the 3M Company and will not be returned. Offer good in the USA. Offer void where prohibited, taxed and restricted. For your records, keep copies of all documentation submitted for this offer. Limit two (2) reward submissions per envelope. No more than six (6) rewards redeemed per unique mailing address over the course of the promotion period. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer good while supplies last.McDonald’s® does not endorse or control this program, but permits 3M to make this offer available. McDonald’s® is not responsible or liable for any products or services offered by 3M. McDonald’s, the Golden Arches Logo, “i’m lovin’ it” and Arch Card are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates, used with permission.
Sponsor: 3M Company, One Innovation Boulevard, St. Paul, MN 55144

shm

shm

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 27-May 04
Can anyone make the Staples search link work again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users