Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Amazon.com Coupons

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

mackerdack

mackerdack

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 29-December 02
Amazon.comAmazon.ca ships to the US, but you have to pay shipping. DVDs are often a good deal cheaper through Amazon.ca than US retailers. DVDs sold in Canada are region I, just like the ones sold in the US. I bought the 4 disc BBC/Warner version of Elizabeth R from Amazon.ca. Shipping was CDN $5.48 (US $4.01), and it took about 3 weeks for the DVDs to arrive. I used a $10 Amazon.ca coupon. My final cost was CDN $ 83.46 / US $61.12. As I recall, that was US $25 cheaper than I could find it anywhere else at the time. I use XE.com's Currency Converter to figure out the cost in US$.FAQsQualifying for Promotional Certificates
  • Add the required products--products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com--to your Shopping Cart until the total amount before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions equals or exceeds the required amount.
  • Click the Proceed to checkout button and place your order.
  • Important: All purchases must be made in a single order placed between with the specified promotion dates.
  • If you do not cancel your order or return items that qualified for the promotion, Amazon will e-mail you a promotional code, usually 6 weeks or so after the promotion ends. The promotional code will be sent to the e-mail address with which you placed the order.
A Gift Certificate vs a Promotional Certificate - dewolfxyBasically, if the code is for a promotional certificate, it is not stackable with another promotional certificate. Gift certificates can stack with anything. -- Promotional certificates are of the form: XXXX-YYYYYYY-ZZZZZZ -- Gift certificates are of the form: XXXX-YYYYYYY-ZZZZNote the four digits in the last group instead of six. So, all gift certificates can be stacked with each other and anything else. Promotional certificates cannot be stacked with each other, and often can't be stacked with coupon codes (for instance, the MAP series of codes didn't stack with promotional certificates). Amazon's Tools & Hardware Store Price Matches Price Matching Policy: "Amazon.com and Tool Crib are committed to offering you the best possible prices on tools and equipment. We will not be undersold. If you find a better price elsewhere, we will match that price and beat it by 10% of the difference."

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select Fisher-Price toys you can get $15 off at checkout when you enter the code FPBF5015. (quantities are limited and some restrictions apply)

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
For a limited time, enter promo code GETDENIM to receive $20 off $100 or KIDDENIM to receive $10 off $50 on qualifying denim orders sold by Amazon.com and receive FREE Super Saver Shipping* (*restrictions apply). Please note: You must shop with Amazon.com to qualify for the promotion. Purchases from multiple sellers cannot be combined to qualify. Claim code is required, promotional offer is applied at shopping cart.

josh555

josh555

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 04
Posted Image

Offer extended! You can still save an extra 20% on CDs1

1. Shop CDs at Amazon.com
2. Choose to pay with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
3. Enter the promotional code MUSICOFF at checkout to save up to $20 off

Hurry, your exclusive offer ends April 30, 2011.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 Limited offer valid on CD purchases up to $100 through April 30th, 2011 11:59 PM (PT) or while supplies last. Limit 1 discount per customer, maximum discount applied will be $20 on qualifying purchases. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Offer does not apply to digital downloads. Offer must be redeemed through the Amazon.com shopping cart using your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com Web site, http://www.amazon.com. Promotional offer applies only to qualifying products sold by Amazon.com and eligible for purchase with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotional offer. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to from the Amazon.com site). Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. If you return items purchased using the offer, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer. Void where prohibited. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services. Thank you.

josh555

josh555

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 04
Posted ImagePosted Image

Cut 20% off your patio and garden purchases1

1. Shop patio and garden items at amazon.com/mayoffer
2. Choose to pay with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
3. Enter this promotional code to save up to $200 at checkout: PATIOOFF

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Check the latest prices at Amazon.com

1 Limited offer valid on patio and garden purchases up to $1,000 through May 31, 2011 11:59 PM (PDT) or while supplies last. Limit 1 discount per customer, maximum discount applied will be $200 on qualifying purchases. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Offer must be redeemed through the Amazon.com shopping cart using your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com Web site, http://www.amazon.com. Promotional offer applies only to qualifying products sold by Amazon.com and eligible for purchase with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotional offer. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to from the Amazon.com site). Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. If you return items purchased using the offer, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer. Void where prohibited. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services. Thank you.

Edited by josh555, 02 May 2011 - 04:12 PM.

josh555

josh555

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 04
Posted Image

Celebrate summer with an extra 20% off 1

1. Shop our Sports & Outdoor items
2. Choose to pay with your Amazon.com Rewards VisaŽ Card
3. Enter this code to save up to $200 at checkout: SPORTS20

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Limit one discount per customer. Promotional offer valid on Sports & Outdoors purchases up to $1,000 through June 15, 2011 11:59 PM (PT) or while supplies last. Maximum discount applied will be $200 on qualifying products sold by Amazon.com and eligible for purchase with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Offer must be redeemed through the Amazon.com shopping cart using your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com web site, http://www.amazon.com. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotional offer. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants (including web sites linked to from the Amazon.com site). Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. If you return items purchased using the offer, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer. Void where prohibited. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.

josh555

josh555

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,597 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 04
Posted Image
=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000697611=

*OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS:

* Limit of one discount and one eligible item per customer. Promotional offer valid on select TV purchases through August 15th, 2011 11:59 PM (PT) or while supplies last. The discount applied will be on qualifying products sold by Amazon.com and eligible for purchase with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Offer must be redeemed through the Amazon.com shopping cart using your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com web site, http://www.amazon.com. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotional offer. Offer may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties or sold through third-party areas. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer cannot be redeemed at Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants (including web sites linked to from the Amazon.com site). Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling not subject to discount. Offer may not be combined with other claim code-based offers. Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. If you return an item purchased using the offer, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for the item. Void where prohibited. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.

amy66

amy66

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 27-March 09
Thanks

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
0724_SPEND_RECIEVE_BackToSchool_Landing.

[i]Terms & Conditions

Use promo code 20SCHOOL to save 20% on your purchase of $50 of eligible items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The promotion is valid through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) August 1st, 2014. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
Discount will be shown on the final page of checkout.
Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify.
Items are eligible for Amazon Prime and Free Shipping*(*restrictions apply).
All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.
Shipping and handling charges may apply.
This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited. ]/I]

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
0818_Take20_EarlyFallShoes_Landing._V344

Promotion Details

This is a limited time offer.
Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
From Coupons.com...

Save 20% Off Select Watches

Ends 9/10/2014

Code: 20TIME14

No other details given...

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
0916_Spend50Receive20_KidsClothingShoes_

Spend $50, Receive 20% Off qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to cart" button on the product information pages.
Enter promo code 20KIDS14 on the Checkout page.
The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.
If you remove the qualifying products from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

Terms & Conditions

Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.
Shipping and handling charges may apply.
This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
Void where prohibited.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,228 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
1016_Take20_Boots6._V323259140_.jpg

Take 20% Off qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.

Add products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to cart" button on the product information pages.
Enter promo code BOOTUP14 on the checkout page.
The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart.
If you remove the qualifying items from your Shopping Cart or your order, or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.

Terms & Conditions

This is a limited time offer. Offer expires October 29, 2014 at 11:59 p.m (PT).
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
The promotion applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund.
Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotion codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Offer does not apply to digital content..
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users