Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Free 4 lb Bag of Purina ONE Dog Food

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

kevie

kevie

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 22-February 03
https://offers.purin...spx?offer=ONESD

By taking the Purina ONE 30-Day Performance Challenge, you should see a healthy difference in your pet. The first step is to gradually transition your pet to Purina ONEŽ brand pet food over 7 to 10 days, then track your pet's performance as you feed Purina ONE exclusively for 30 days. In just a few weeks you should see the results: healthier-looking skin, a shinier coat, and cleaner teeth, to name just a few.

Fill out all required fields of the questionnaire for a coupon for your free 4 lb. bag of Purina ONE dog food to get started.

Limit one dog and one cat coupon per household (regardless of how many times you sign up.)

################################################################################

https://offers.purin...spx?offer=ONESB

By taking the Purina ONE 30-Day Performance Challenge, you should see a healthy difference in your pet. The first step is to gradually transition your pet to Purina ONEŽ brand pet food over 7 to 10 days, then track your pet's performance as you feed Purina ONE exclusively for 30 days. In just a few weeks you should see the results: healthier-looking skin, a shinier coat, and cleaner teeth, to name just a few.

Fill out all required fields of the questionnaire for a coupon for your free 4 lb. bag of Purina ONE dog food to get started.

Limit one dog and one cat coupon per household (regardless of how many times you sign up.)

################################################################################

https://offers.purin...spx?offer=ONEDO

To help you get started with the 30-Day Performance Challenge, take a few moments to complete the information below, and we'll send you a coupon for a FREE 4-pound bag of Purina ONE (any formula).

Offer good only in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY. Void where taxed, prohibited, restricted. PO box addresses not accepted. Up to two requests per household (one per pet). Group request void. Good while supplies last.

Edited by kevie, 01 April 2004 - 08:45 AM.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Not valid in Iowa, never valid in Iowa ...I have hungry pets to feed -bang-

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

JDMnAR

JDMnAR

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
The labs thank you! :)
Why yes Intel, I DO want a world of entertainment in my lap, thanks for asking!

Myshell

Myshell

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,030 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-November 03
Thanks Kevie! :)

IamAddicted

IamAddicted

Too innocent to know better

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,396 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 03-February 03
Thanks Kevie! -banana-

adnil72823

adnil72823

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 01-January 04
;) My Cat and Dog's ALL say thnx!!!!!!!!!!

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
https://secure.purin...E-WeatherDotCom

By taking the Purina ONE 30-Day Performance Challenge, you should see a healthy difference in your pet. The first step is to gradually transition your dog or cat to Purina ONEŽ brand pet food over 7 to 10 days, then track your pet's performance as you feed Purina ONE exclusively for 30 days. In just a few weeks you should see the results: healthier-looking skin, a shinier coat, and cleaner teeth, to name just a few.

Fill out all required fields of the questionnaire for a coupon for your free bag of Purina ONE to get started. (If you are interested in receiving both a dog and cat coupon you must click "Both" to be eligible.)

Limit one dog and/or one cat coupon per household (regardless of how many times you sign up.) Offer expires 11:59 p.m. Friday, February 6, 2004.
A happy wife is a happy life

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
The offer is now good in all states... :) I sent Purina a whiney e-mail and here is their response. :) Thank you for contacting the Nestlé Purina PetCare Company. We appreciate your interest in our Purina ONE brand Dog and Cat Food 30-Day Challenge. Please know that all states are eligible for this promotion and you can participate in our dog and cat challenge by visiting our web site, www.purinaone.com/challenge. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced earlier and hope that you will re-visit our site and be able to take advantage of our offer. We hope you visit our web site often. -doggie-

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

sweeneycat

sweeneycat

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 03
Sorry--It's dead

Edited by sweeneycat, 16 February 2004 - 08:02 AM.

vtjvt

vtjvt

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 28-January 04
I just signed up, said 4 to 6 weeks delivery.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
I received my coupon a couple of weeks ago and figured I'd better get the food, since Purina has sent me a couple of emails about it. I never could find any 4 pound bags of the cat food...all the bags I found were 3.5 lbs. So I bought a 7 lb bag at WM...their price $8.63 so after the coupon it was only $1.06 with tax...that should feed this cat for at least a month...I just hope she'll eat it. Thanks so much kevie. :)

Edited by kar522, 22 March 2004 - 03:57 AM.

Myshell

Myshell

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,030 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-November 03
I got my coupon today. Thanks again. :)

penguin110

penguin110

Legal Eagle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,186 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 03-January 04
Got mine as well. :)
user posted image

Ground Control to Major Tom. Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me, Major Tom?

kevie

kevie

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 22-February 03
New link:

Edited by kevie, 01 April 2004 - 08:39 AM.

diana1096

diana1096

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 04-September 04
To help you get started with the 30-Day Performance Challenge, take a few moments to complete the information below, and we'll send you a coupon for a FREE 4-pound Bag of Purina ONE puppy food.

Offer good only in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY. Void where taxed, prohibited, restricted. PO box addresses not accepted. Up to two requests per household (one per pet). Group request void. Good while supplies last.

https://offers.purin...spx?offer=ONEPC
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. William Blake

TellMe

TellMe

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-May 04

New link:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought I could request the offer for my dog AND cat. I received the cat offer and a notice saying I already received the offer and couldn't request more. For some reason, I can always find a bargain on the cat version, but not the dog food. Oh well a $7 bag of cat food is a great freebie and this food really does everything it says.

Edited by TellMe, 13 November 2004 - 05:00 PM.

MotoXmom

MotoXmom

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 14-November 04
I think I will get the dog food one and just donate it to the humane soc. in our area. Our dog won't eat it at all.

granolagirl

granolagirl

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 16-February 05
new link available
http://www.purinaone...challengev2005/

To help you get started with the Purina ONE 30-Day Challenge, please take a few moments to complete the information below, and we'll send you a coupon for a FREE 4-pound bag of Purina ONE puppy, adult or senior dog food.

Offer good only in the AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY. Void where taxed, prohibited, restricted. PO box addresses not accepted. Offer limited to one request per species per household (i.e. household may request one dog and one cat offer or one combined dog and cat offer). Group request void. Good while supplies last. 

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Thanks for the new link! If you're already registered with Purina it takes just a minute or so to process the request....:kitty: :doggie:

Thank you for registering your dog and cat for the Purina ONEŽ 30-Day Challenge.

AllGood

AllGood

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 30-March 03
Weird...Utah is not a listed state. :confused:

sarinne

sarinne

Have a nice day!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 07-January 03
^ still available
If you're bored, PM me a hello. =)

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Offer good only in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.

Purina

Posted Image

....This worked for me, so it must be a completely new link as I think this is at least the 3rd time I've been successful with an internet request...

You can also refer friends....:kitty: :doggie:

fatfreddie

fatfreddie

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 17-December 05
We are sorry to inform you that we have reached the limit that was available for this offer. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

We are sorry to inform you that we have reached the limit that was available for this offer. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Did you click on the new link in my post???...I still see it....-noclue-

https://secure.purin...m/landing2.html

rjkdorchak

rjkdorchak

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 18-January 06
Thanks...I just signed up usuing the new link.

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02

Posted Image

Offer good only in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.

Purina

Posted Image

....This worked for me, so it must be a completely new link as I think this is at least the 3rd time I've been successful with an internet request...
You can also refer friends....:kitty:  :doggie:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Kar. Worked for me too. :)

herndzd

herndzd

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 20-November 05
Just ordered my free coupon.

https://secure.purin...&HQS=300x250exp

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
received today :)

delia033

delia033

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 06-July 06
purina one

BTW.. was there something wrong with the site earlier.. or was it just my comp..?

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,589 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

BTW.. was there something wrong with the site earlier.. or was it just my comp..?

Nope...we were broken for more than a day... -bang-

Anyway...I was able to request this one even though I've received coupons in the past...all I had to do was log on... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users