Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

NCAA® Men's College World Series® and Coca-Cola Sweeps & IWG/Limited States/Daily (05/23/14)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

NCAA Men's College World Series and Coca-Cola Text-to-Win (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

Batter up!

We're taking you out to the biggest ball game of the year! Enter today for a chance to win a Grand Prize Trip for 2 to the 2014 Men's College World Series in Omaha, including tickets, airfare, hotel and $250 spending money!
Plus, every time you enter you can win other prizes instantly including NCAA.com gift certificates and No Frills/Bag N Save gift cards!

Start Here

SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE:
A trip package for winner and 1 guest to the 2014 NCAA Men's College World Series at TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, NE on June 23 through June 25, 2014. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 3 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; 2 tickets to Game 1, Game 2 and Game 3 of the Event (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $250 gift card that may be used for spending money (terms and conditions apply); and travel agent services. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,500.

Instant Win Game Prizes:
20 FIRST PRIZES: A $50 NCAA.com Shop gift certificate. ARV: $50.
50 SECOND PRIZES: A $25 NoFrills/Bag'N Save gift card. ARV: $25.

While you struck out this time, you still earned a sweepstakes entry for the trip for 2 to the 2014 Men's College World Series in Omaha! Come back daily through May 23, 2014 for more chances to win the grand prize and other instant win prizes!

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Up for the eligible...

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Nearly over...

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 23, 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users