Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Dove Men+Care NCAA® March Madness® Decisions Sweeps & IWG/Daily (04/10/14)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,809 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Dove® Men+Care® delivers more care, and more care is better. It’s an easy decision.
Playing for prizes is easy because every day is a new chance to win! Enter now for
your chance to win instant prizes or a $50,000 Deluxe Home Theater.

Start Here

Sweepstakes Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): A Sponsor selected $50,000 Deluxe Home Theater, awarded as a Sponsor-selected 55" television, Sponsor selected home theater system and a check made payable to the winner for $47,500 (ARV: $50,000.00).

Instant Win Prizes, ARV’s and Approximate Odds of Winning:

Instant Win Prize 1 (25 total): Two (2) Sponsor-selected tickets to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship (preliminary rounds only) (ARV min. $240; max $594 each). Transportation is not included with tickets. The approximate odds of winning an Instant Win Prize 1 is 1:6,946.

Instant Win Prize 2 (500 total): A $25 Sponsor selected gift card. The approximate odds of winning an Instant Win Prize 2 is 1:325. Gift cards are subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person.

Sorry, You're Not An Instant Winner.

Your entry to win a $50,000 Deluxe Home Theater has been received. Stop by tomorrow for another chance to instantly win prizes.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,809 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

April bump...

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,809 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Nearly over...

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,809 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 10, 2014.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users