Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Godiva Semi-Annual Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 145,788 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Godiva.com

Free Standard Shipping will be applied to your merchandise total of $65 - $300
per shipment in the continental U.S. Qualifying purchase amount is calculated after all applicable discounts. Amounts paid for shipping, handling or taxes do not count. "Per shipment" refers to an individual package sent to an individual shipping address. To redeem this special offer, you must have $65 - $300 of merchandise after eligible discounts in your shopping bag and enter code TRUFFLES at checkout. Additional fees apply for 2nd Day, Next Day and Saturday Overnight Delivery. Offer valid in continental U.S. only on orders placed on GODIVA.com through 3/16/14, 11:00 PM ET. Not valid in GODIVA Boutiques, department/specialty stores, or through 1-800-9GODIVA. Not valid on shipments over $300. Not valid on Gift of the Month, previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discount and other shipping-related promotions or offers. Not valid on shipments to AK or HI. GODIVA reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.

Edited by kar522, 24 February 2014 - 06:00 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 145,788 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

strawberry1_v2.jpg

Free Fresh Dipped Strawberry
Limit one (1) FREE small freshly dipped strawberry ($5 value) with the purchase of any GODIVA Fruit Fusion gift box. Valid in GODIVA Boutiques in the U.S. and Canada from 2/15/14 - 2/28/14, or while supplies last. Boutique hours may vary based on location. Not valid on Godiva.com, in outlets, department/specialty stores, or through 1-800-9GODIVA. Limit one (1) per customer per transaction. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions or offers. Only original certificates will be accepted, no reproductions will be honored. Void where prohibited. Not redeemable for cash. GODIVA reserves the right to cancel any promotion at any time.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 145,788 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

R2_02_15_Vday-Sale_R4_03_01.jpg

Up to 50% Off Sale
Sale valid on select items as marked while supplies last, on GODIVA.com, 1-800-9GODIVA and GODIVA Boutiques in the U.S. and Canada from 2/15/14 - 3/14/14. Not valid in department/specialty stores. Sale inventory and percent discount may vary by product and location. Arrive by date designated at time of checkout online at GODIVA.com and through 1-800-9GODIVA must be no later than 3/21/14. Not valid on previous purchases, and cannot be combined with volume discounts or other product/order level promotions or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Godiva reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users