Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I'm getting a new car in ~3 months

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,278 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
Posted Image

I can't wait!
B)
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
According to U.S. Rep. Kelly, Pennsylvania provides a $3,500 financial incentive to sell electric cars. I also found,
Pennsylvania Turnpike service plazas to get charging stations, which is good, except it seems anywhere a toll is paid, the cost has or probably will go up.
Build the Border Fence

Given a choice, voters in the majority of states have reaffirm The Defense of Marriage Act, each and every time. It was wrong for judges and politicians to enact legal policies that are typically not honored in the majority of states. To be clear to the 'No H8' crowd, many Americans will never except an 'Adam and Steve' union as equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't hatery, they are just living their values.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 138,946 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Cool beans...hopefully by then, the worst of the winter will have passed... -thumbup-
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,278 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03
I just passed 164,000 on the odometer of my current car. Crossing my fingers that I can keep it running without putting any more money into it.
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users