Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Any good deals on Bey Blades out there?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Candy

Candy

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 20-November 04
My boys love Bey Blades and the launchers. Looking for somewhere online (or in store) that might have a great deal on them! Thanks:)

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 147,488 posts
  • 20 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
@ Amazon...

Beyblade

@ Hasbrotoyshop...FS Thru 12/18...they have been running daily specials, but nothing for Beyblade so far...

Hasbro

We have a couple of them that have to be 7-8 years old and they still work fine...
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

WingsOverVA

WingsOverVA

Licensed Pilot & Resident Bird Brain

• 11,045 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 28-December 02
They came out with a remote controlled version a few months ago that is the coolest one. The remote only has a preset number of seconds that it will increase the tops spinning speed so the kids have to time their use of it just right so they can beat their opponent. It sells regular price for $29.99 but does go on sale for $5-10 less.
To Frank Lynn Sikes 1958-2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users