Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Free $25 Credit on American Express Small Business Saturday on November 26, 2011

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
Posted Image

Free $25 Credit on American Express Small Business Saturday on November 26, 2011

cross posted from Savemypenny1's hot deals topic so it doesn't get overlooked.

If you have multiple cards, try registering them all. I believe they all credited last year. YMMV.

1. Register: Register any eligible American Express Card
2. Shop Small: Shop and spend $25 or more using your registered Card at a small business on November 26th
3. Get $25 Back: Receive a one-time $25 statement credit on your Card account

American Express Small Business Saturday coming November 26, 2011 free $25.00 credit.
Make a charge at a small business on November 26, 2011 and American Express will give you a $25.00 statement credit.

http://smallbusinesssaturday.com/

https://sync.america...ess.com/sbs2011 <-- Sign up with you Amex card

http://www.facebook....usinessSaturday

There is a spot on there where you can put in a zip code and it will pull up ALL the small businesses. Click the plus symbol where it says 'see where you can shop to earn your $25 statement credit'. Another spot further down lets you put in a zip code but only pulls up local businesses that have a facebook page.

Then click on "Get Involved" on the left hand side.

Then click on "See where you can shop to earn your $25 statement credit"

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02

Offer Terms
The following Offer Terms apply to the American Express Small Business Saturday $25 Statement Credit Offer:

To be eligible for the Small Business Saturday $25 statement credit, you must (1) register any valid U.S. American Express Consumer Card or Business Card by clicking on the link at www.facebook.com/shopsmall and follow the directions provided, and (2) use that Card to make a purchase of $25 or more at a small business on November 26, 2011. Registration starts November 1, 2011 and is limited. Limit one statement credit per registered Card, regardless of the number of transactions you make using that Card. Additionally, if you received a $25 statement credit in connection with Small Business Saturday through American Express’ offer on Facebook or Foursquare, you will not be eligible to receive the statement credit through this offer.

Eligible small business merchants are independently owned small businesses located in the United States that accept the American Express Card. Purchases made at large or national chain stores, at franchised business locations and at government agencies are not eligible. Prepaid, Corporate Cards and ExpressPay transactions are not eligible.

If your registered Card is replaced during the promotional period, please call the number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. Additional terms apply; see Registration Terms & Conditions for details.

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
Link to last years topic in case you want to peruse the discussion.

crimson

crimson

evil little piggy & tease?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,079 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 09-June 03
Thanks!! After checking, a local 5 store chain grocery is on their small business list. -mango-
Equal rights for all in every state

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02

Thanks!!

After checking, a local 5 store chain grocery is on their small business list. -mango-

that's exactly what i did last year. i had three amex cards and all got a credit when i registered them separately.

Can't beat free groceries.

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
tomorrow

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
got my $25 GCs at the small chain grocery store nearby me. Now to just sit back and wait for the credits to show up.

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
update, got email confirmations now that i'll get the credit in a few days.

wmspringer

wmspringer

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,484 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 19-October 04
Shopped at a couple of small businesses today, but couldn't find any who take AMEX :p
If I've saved you money, please consider sponsoring a child! You can make a difference today!
Why Dogs Make You Healthy (humor)

crimson

crimson

evil little piggy & tease?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,079 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 09-June 03
I drove all the way to the store to buy the GCs, then noticed a sign in the window that the store's GCs could also be purchased online. -lol- If they repeat this next year, I'll save gas & time. :p The acknowledgement from Amex that I qualified for the $25 Small Business Saturday promo arrived by email before I even got home.
Equal rights for all in every state

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users