Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Looking for a Discount off my Cell Bill!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

KellyCats

KellyCats

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 12-October 11
Is there any way of getting a discount off my cell bill or a new phone? Does anyone know of any wireless discounts? Let me know :O)

garsh

garsh

Captain Obvious

• 14,279 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03

Is there any way of getting a discount off my cell bill or a new phone? Does anyone know of any wireless discounts? Let me know :O)

Can you give us more detail about what kind of plan you would like?

The T-Mobile Value Plans are exceptionally good deals right now. Two lines with unlimited calling, texting, and data for $99.99. Add additional lines with 500 minutes & unlimited texting (no data) for only $5/mo. But you do not get any discounted phones with these plans.
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users