Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

er Arrrh..Nold

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03
Kahn...future French president...sexual assault on Maid in Manhattan Arnold...former California president...love child in Last Boyscott Sometimes I feel the Holywood people already know everything.
I will miss you, HarleyD.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Yah...kas beat you to the news earlier in another thread, but the Sperminator should have one of his own... -iamnaughty-

Edited by kar522, 17 May 2011 - 09:19 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
The froggie accuser is from (West Africa) Guinea and his defense lawyers will try to prove it's was a consensual affair. He is in a seperate cell to keep him from being the jailhouse @itch. Also there is a sucide watch in effect. Across the pond, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are a little upset at us. Arnold accuser, Mildred "Patty" Patricia Baena , has came out of the dark; so watch for her lawyer(s) to look for her pound of flesh.
Build the Border Fence

Given a choice, voters in the majority of states have reaffirm The Defense of Marriage Act, each and every time. It was wrong for judges and politicians to enact legal policies that are typically not honored in the majority of states. To be clear to the 'No H8' crowd, many Americans will never except an 'Adam and Steve' union as equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't hatery, they are just living their values.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
TMZ is spot on...

Arnold's Love Child -- Spitting Image

Pic is from hollywoodstarshoney.com

http://t1.gstatic.co...wDB47-A&t=1.jpg
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03
What was that guy thinking?! I guess every guy has his moment of downfall but I could wish someone like him would have fallen graciously on a bed of roses, or Eva Mendes... -drool-

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Oh what a tangled web...

Son Dropping Schwarzenegger's Last Name

Patrick says on Twitter that he wants to be referred to as Shriver

crimson

crimson

evil little piggy & tease?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,079 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Joined 09-June 03

Oh what a tangled web...

Son Dropping Schwarzenegger's Last Name

Patrick says on Twitter that he wants to be referred to as Shriver

Good for him, the Shriver name hasn't been besmirched and both of his maternal grandparents did a tremendous amount for the country.
Equal rights for all in every state

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
The roll gets larger...and we're not talking acting...

Is This Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Love Child?

Posted Image

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Double dipper...

Schwarzenegger's Son With Housekeeper Born Days After Shriver Gave Birth

IMF Chief Resigns, Says To Fight Sex Charges

dejavu

dejavu

blonde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,057 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 31-January 03
down with Arnold! to the ranks of Steven Segal...what a big sleeze. I always liked his movies but now it's ruined for me, same as Segal. :(
HarleyD ~ Riding with the Angels

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03
Besides all the fallen action movie stars, Chuck Norris and Jean-Claude Van Damme are still OK. And let's not forget good old Charles Bronson, though his luck with women around him is just as bad!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

And let's not forget good old Charles Bronson, though his luck with women around him is just as bad!

One wife divorced, one died, and one outlived him... -anot-

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
So if this POS goes and hide in the Froggie embassy in D.C. will we have the ability to drag the perv out by his heels.

Judge grants bail to former IMF leader

Edited by kas, 19 May 2011 - 12:28 PM.

Build the Border Fence

Given a choice, voters in the majority of states have reaffirm The Defense of Marriage Act, each and every time. It was wrong for judges and politicians to enact legal policies that are typically not honored in the majority of states. To be clear to the 'No H8' crowd, many Americans will never except an 'Adam and Steve' union as equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't hatery, they are just living their values.

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03
I doubt that, kas, this professor of lust is going to be the next president of the Gauls. As the matter of fact, more than 60% of the Gauls think this is a scam set up by the Americans.

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
And I was hoping to watch the 'The Governator' kick Superman American hating pansy butt all over the Left Coast.

'The Governator' terminated

Arnold Schwarzenegger's animated project "The Governator" has been cancelled following the announcement the actor is halting his Hollywood career to concentrate on his private life.

The actor stunned fans earlier this week when he revealed he had fathered a lovechild with a member of his household staff more than a decade ago. The announcement came just days after he and his wife Maria Shriver had announced their split.

Following the revelations, Schwarzenegger announced on Thursday he has decided put a hold on his big comeback, which included a new "Terminator" film.

Hours after the statement, bosses in charge of his planned comic book and TV show "The Governator" also pulled the plug on the project.

A representative tells TMZ.com, "In light of recent events, A Squared Entertainment, POW, Stan Lee Comics, and Archie Comics, have chosen to not go forward with the Governator project."

The comic was due to hit shelves in 2012 and feature Shriver, as well as the pair's four children.

http://tv.msn.com/tv...48645&gt1=28102
Build the Border Fence

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Jane Seymour Thinks Arnold Has More Children

Actress 'was not even remotely surprised' by news of former governor's infidelity

Hmmm....

Jane Seymour Apologizes For Comments Regarding Arnold Schwarzenegger & "Love Children"

Edited by kar522, 29 May 2011 - 04:52 AM.

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03

He's in hot water now...to the Bastille with him, and off with his heads!

-blink-

Strauss-Kahn DNA matches material found on maid's shirt
Build the Border Fence

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Sounds like a plan to me... :p

Maria Shriver: Did She Leak the Arnold-Cheating Story?

crimson

crimson

evil little piggy & tease?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,079 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • Joined 09-June 03

Sounds like a plan to me... :p

Maria Shriver: Did She Leak the Arnold-Cheating Story?

I give her props for style. :p
Equal rights for all in every state

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
If it was Fed Funds he was playing with, he could possibly team up with John Edwards in the future...

California’s Attorney General Launching Criminal Inquiry Into Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posted Image

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03

If it was Fed Funds he was playing with, he could possibly team up with John Edwards in the future...

I am not sure if I can take that! Under which name will these two party?

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
This morning Geraldo mentioned that Frenchie supposedly sexually attacked a maid, whom is a devoted Muslim. Anyway, I heard the Feds have nice prisons in Southern IL where the boys like to play. -hiding-

Edited by kas, 06 June 2011 - 05:39 AM.

Build the Border Fence

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

Under which name will these two party?

Assumed???

What's wrong with this headline...other than the ghetto speak... -duh-

Arnold and John Edwards: How Baby Mommas Ruined Their Marriages

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
I've ye all know that Ms. Watson went to Yale and worked for the NYT. Walks like a lib, talks like a lib, must thinks like a lib.

http://ritawatson.com/
Build the Border Fence

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Crawling out of the woodwork...

Gigi Goyette: Arnold Schwarzenegger Mistress #2!

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
This web story also includes the "Extra" video. The tale that taking certain chemicals while body building might hurt a man tail chasing abilities, seems not to apply to Conan.

Arnold Mistress No. 2 Gigi Goyette Blabs To “Extra”

Edited by kas, 26 May 2011 - 06:15 PM.

Build the Border Fence

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Poor kid...

TheCelebrityCafe.com reports...

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Misses Middle School Graduation

6/5/2011
Gina DiFalco

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child did not attend his middle school graduation on Friday.

The 14-year-old was pulled from school last month by his mother, Mildred Baena, after news broke that he was the son of the Terminator star and former governor or California. Sources close to Baena told TMZ that the reason for his absence from graduation was strictly to protect him.

Reporters were camping out outside of the Bakersfield middle school after the controversial news story broke, resulting in the child getting pulled out of the school and subsequently missing his graduation as well.

Fox News reports that the child was expected to attend, and his name was still on the program for the event.

<Wonders if kas looks as good today as he did 13 years ago...still waiting on pics>

Edited by kar522, 18 June 2011 - 05:06 AM.

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
New Flash!

The horny Froggie was just in court and entered a not guilty to all charges. A few weeks back it was mentioned on air that the maid was staying at a hotel/apartment that is for folks that are HIV positive.
Build the Border Fence

carloscai

carloscai

Gold-Box-er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,702 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 09-February 03

New Flash!

The horny Froggie

Haven't heard anything about him for a while! Putin says it was a trap that the American's set for him, so he would not go around the world to tell everyone we sold all the Fort Nox gold already. -lol- Come-on, we are the strongest nation with lots and lots of gold. The east of the Atlantic just don't seem to get it nowadays.

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
One of the better In Living Color skit was a blending of Wilt Chamberlin supposedly bedding 10,000 women and a Vietnam Veterans Memorial type wall. Seems like Arnold is beginning to be tagged as the guy who attempted to give Hefner a run for his money. ;)

'Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated with me too!' Brigitte Nielsen reveals all about her passionate romance with Arnie

During the making of the action film Red Sonja in 1985, its two lead stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Brigitte Nielsen enjoyed a passionate affair.

The attraction had been instant ‘and since we both knew that wouldn’t last beyond the movie, we didn’t hold back’, admits Nielsen now. ‘We wanted to try everything and so we did. There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life.’
Schwarzenegger may be getting it in the neck from all quarters at the moment, but Nielsen still has a few kind words to say about him. His 25-year marriage to Kennedy family member Maria Shriver has ended amid allegations he had fathered at least one love child, and he is alleged to have had as prodigious an appetite for women during that time as he did when he was single.

He and Nielsen were an item during the mid-Eighties. He wasn’t married to Shriver at the time, although they were a couple.

‘How serious it was with her, I don’t know,’ says Nielsen. ‘He never spoke about her — and the way he was living his life with me, I felt I was the only one. Then I realised about him and Maria and, wow, I felt cheated. Maybe I wouldn’t have got into it if he said “I’m going to marry Maria and this is dead serious”, but he didn’t, and our affair carried on.’

Did he ever ask Nielsen to marry him? Absolutely not’, she laughs. ‘If he had, he wouldn’t have become Governor of California.’

Absolutely not’, she laughs. ‘If he had, he wouldn’t have become Governor of California.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1OX4XLiYl
Build the Border Fence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users