Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Sears Optical/ 50th Anniversary Sweeps

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Welcome to the Sears Optical 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes online entry site where you can enter to win one of 50 pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses!

Entering the sweepstakes is easy. You can submit your entry on this website. Limit one entry per household.

Entries will be included in the random drawing for one of 50 pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses.

Entry Form

Fifty (50) prizes consisting of Ray-Ban sunglasses (non-prescription) will be awarded (ARV $100). Total aggregate of all prizes ARV $5,000. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. No transfer/assignment or substitution of prize by winners permitted. Prizes will be selected in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form postmarked within 10 days of the date of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winnersí name, voice, statements, image and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade, in any medium, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.

Thank you for entering the Sears Optical 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes!
Your entry was successfully submitted. We will notify you if you are selected as a winner using the contact information you provided. Winners will be notified by June 15.

Edited by kar522, 25 May 2011 - 02:42 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Enter soon, if you haven't...
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,429 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Ends at 11:59:00 AM ET on May 25, 2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users