Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Did You Know About The ob Shortage?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,517 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
I had no clue until J&J/McNeil sent an email...I thought it was a product recall...

Email they sent...

An update from o.b.® tampons
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 2:04 PM
To: thankthelordkardoesntneedthem@auntflo.com

To all of our o.b.® brand users, we understand that many of you are having a hard time finding o.b.® brand products on store shelves.

We are pleased to confirm that o.b.® tampons are increasingly in-stock at more stores nation-wide as well as through on-line retailers such as: Amazon.com, drugstore.com, soap.com.

Please note that o.b.® Ultra tampons have been discontinued.

Supply may continue to vary in your area, however retailers who have recently received product include:

Acme, Albertsons, CVS, Cub, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer, Giant Eagle, Giant Food Stores, HE Butt, Jewel-Osco, Kroger, Lucky, Meijer, Publix,
Rite Aid, Safeway, Sav-a-Lot, Shaw’s/Star Markets, Shoppers, Shoprite, Inc., Stop & Shop, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Wegman’s and other regional retailers.

The same blurb is posted on their home page...

obtampons.com

The Mystery Of Why o.b. Tampons Went Missing

Maker has faced recent recalls of other product, users angered at disappearance

Their Small & Mighty sample offer still looks live...

Request Form

I have a couple of online friends who have been harassing (for want of a better word) P&G for re-designing Tampax...
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users