Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Ann Taylor / Ann Taylor Loft (Coupon Codes & Printables)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor stores and anntaylor.com. $50 discount will be applied to purchases of $150 or more. $100 discount will be applied to purchases of $250 or more. To redeem discount online, enter code GIFT at checkout. To redeem discount in-store, present a copy of this email at the register. Offer may be used only once and only one offer may be used per visit. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount and do not count towards the qualifying amount. Not valid at LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory Stores, LOFT Outlet stores, LOFT.com. Select styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

Can't link printable...

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor Stores and at anntaylor.com. To receive 30% discount online, promotion code WINTER30 must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card accounts are excluded from the discount. Not valid at LOFT stores, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor Factory stores and LOFT Outlet stores, or in conjunction with any other offer or store promotion. Select styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor Stores and at anntaylor.com. To receive 40% discount in stores, present a printout of this offer at time of purchase. To receive 40% discount online, promotion code THANKS must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card accounts are excluded from the discount. Not valid at LOFT stores, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor Factory stores and LOFT Outlet stores, or in conjunction with any other offer or store promotion. Select styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

Can't link email...

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time on your entire purchase in LOFT stores and on LOFT.com. To receive discount online, promotion code SHOP40 must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor Card or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or total store promotion. Offer is not valid at Ann Taylor Factory Stores and LOFT Outlet stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Email Offer

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor stores and anntaylor.com. Offer may be used only once and only one offer may be used per visit. $50 discount will be applied to full-price purchases of $100 or more. To receive discount in stores, present a printout of this offer at time of purchase. To redeem discount online, enter code GIFT50 at checkout. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount and do not count towards the qualifying amount. Not valid at LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory Stores, LOFT Outlet stores, LOFT.com. Select styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

Can't link email...

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time on all full-price purchases of $100 or more. Offer valid only on LOFT.com. Offer is not valid in LOFT stores. To receive discount online, promotion code SHOP50 must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor Card or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or total store promotion. Offer is not valid at Ann Taylor Factory Stores and LOFT Outlet stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

**Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor Stores and at anntaylor.com. To receive 40% discount online, promotion code HOLIDAYS must be entered during checkout. 40% discount will be applied towards full-price items only and excludes new pre-spring arrivals in-store; select styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card accounts are excluded from the discount. Not valid at LOFT stores, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor Factory stores and LOFT Outlet stores, or in conjunction with any other offer or store promotion. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time on all full-price purchases, excluding new arrivals in LOFT stores and on LOFT.com. To receive discount online, promotion code SHOP40 must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor Card or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or total store promotion. Offer is not valid at Ann Taylor Factory Stores and LOFT Outlet stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time on your entire purchase, excluding new arrivals in LOFT stores and on LOFT.com. To receive discount online, promotion code TAKE40 must be entered during checkout. Taxes, shipping fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor Card or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or total store promotion. Offer is not valid at Ann Taylor Factory Stores and LOFT Outlet stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Offer valid for a limited time at Ann Taylor Stores and at anntaylor.com. To receive 50% discount online, promotion code WINTER50 must be entered during checkout. Certain product exclusions apply: pre-spring new arrivals and full-price wedding dresses are excluded from this promotion in-store and online; final sale items priced at $19.88 or below are excluded from this promotion in-store only. Styles and pricing for this offer may vary between in-store and online. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOVE LOFT Card accounts are excluded from the discount. Not valid at LOFT stores, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor Factory stores and LOFT Outlet stores, or in conjunction with any other offer or store promotion. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,582 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
40% OFF EVERYTHING*

*Offer valid through Sunday, September 14, 2014 11:59PM PST., exclusively on LOFT.com on orders shipped within the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. To redeem discount on LOFT.com, promo code FALLSTYLE must be entered at online checkout. Only one promo code may be redeemed per online transaction. Offer is not valid at LOFT stores, Ann Taylor stores, Ann Taylor Factory stores, anntaylor.com, or LOFT Outlet stores. Taxes, shipping fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor Card or LOVE LOFT Card account are excluded from the discount. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or in-store promotions. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users