Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Boscia Skin Care

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

s041814-1.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the "gift with purchase" (GWP) on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 4/25/2014 at 11:59pm PST/PDT or while supplies last, whichever comes first. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. All promotional items used as GWP will have at least 2 months of guaranteed shelf life from the time they ship. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Customers must return ALL ITEMS included in GWP if they return any purchases made using the promotion code. No exceptions. All shipping fees associated with returning GWPs are customers' responsibility unless product is clearly defective. Limit one promo code use per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s050914.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 5/16/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s052214.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 5/27/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s061314.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 6/16/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s062714.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 7/3/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s070414.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 7/6/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s072614.jpg

Terms: Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 8/1/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s081414.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 8/22/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s082814.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 9/2/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s092314.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 9/25/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 149,459 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
s101514.jpg

Enter promo code in the promotion code box at checkout to receive the discount on qualifying purchases. Limited quantities are available and are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Promotion is valid until 10/18/2014 at 11:59PM PST/PDT. Promotion is only valid on boscia.com and only available to U.S. addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or purchases of gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes and cannot be combined with redemption of boscia rewards. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Expedited shipping options are not available for this promotion. Limit one promo code use per person, per household. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users