Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Any good stories from Black Friday 2010? and did you buy anything this week?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
Any good stories from Black Friday 2010? and did you buy anything this week?

IamAddicted

IamAddicted

Too innocent to know better

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,396 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 03-February 03
went to wm. although bunches of people it was not fights like years before. got most of what I went after

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,042 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Joined 23-December 02
Did a store pickup for the shopvac at lowes, but that's about it. Went around to some other stores just to look around, but didn't buy anything. Hardware stores were pretty much empty by Noon.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,488 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
As usual, we baby-sat...DS said DIL was done & home by 4AM...DSD was done by 12:30 PM...we have to go into the city tomorrow for a wedding, and I'm hoping CVS has some of those small TVs left...
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
The low points were that cattle stampee at a Buffalo, NY Target store and some Memphis fool is arrested at a Walmart for refusing to pull up his pants. The good were that cyber sales show a double digit increase over last year with initial BF figures up .3% compare to 2009.

Edited by kas, 28 November 2010 - 09:05 AM.

Build the Border Fence

Given a choice, voters in the majority of states have reaffirm The Defense of Marriage Act, each and every time. It was wrong for judges and politicians to enact legal policies that are typically not honored in the majority of states. To be clear to the 'No H8' crowd, many Americans will never except an 'Adam and Steve' union as equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't hatery, they are just living their values.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,488 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

I'm hoping CVS has some of those small TVs left...

OOS on the TVs @ the store we stopped, so I just bought some gum & a wedding card to burn a ECB...I guess I'll see what CyberMonday has to offer or maybe pay $11 more for one this week...

Our girls said price matching went like a breeze @ WalMart & Target...

Edited by kar522, 01 December 2010 - 07:05 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Monga

Monga

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,016 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 06-February 03
I convinced my DH to come with me - set the alarm clock at 2:30 AM but did not have the heart to wake him up, he looked so peaceful! So we ended up shopping at 4:00 am at Target, then went to Koh;s, then to Walmart - later I went by myself to Walgreens. Had a blast! did not get everything I wanted but I'm happy with what I got. It was good to have a man and a truck with me that day!!
You'll be missed, HarleyD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users