Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DeMarini Alloy Youth Baseball Bat, $14.99 + $5 S&H

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DealBot

DealBot

Daft Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,700 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • Joined 08-September 03
Posted Image
  • Condition: New
  • Product: 1 DeMarini Baseball Bat
  • Style: DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu 30"/18 oz Bat, <br/>DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu 31"/19 oz Bat, <br/>DeMarini DXFLL SIL 1930 Flash 30"/19 oz Bat
Pine Tar Sold Separately

They say it's a game of inches. Apparently, it's also a game of ounces.

Great hitters know that the slightest adjustment - to your swing, to your stance, to your jockstrap - can make the difference between going yard and going back to the dugout. The length and heft of your bat is no less nitpickily crucial.

So we're offering tomorrow's Roy Hobbses a choice today: the 18 oz., 30" DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu; the 19 oz., 31" DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu; or the 19 oz., 30" DeMarini Flash. All three aluminum bats are approved for game use by the relevant sanctioning authorities, so the decision comes down to what's right for your kid.

How are you supposed to figure that out? Beats the hell out of us. Don't sweat it too much, though. At this level of the sport, there's always that one kid who gets four hits every game, drives in six runs, and steals three bases, no matter what bat he uses. Oh, and he's also a pitcher who racks up the K's no matter what bats the other team uses. So his team's gonna win every game anyway.  

Warranty: 1 Year DeMarini

Features:

DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu
  • Size: 30"
  • 2.25" diameter (approx.)
  • Weight 18 oz.
  • Meets BPF 1.15
  • -12 length to weight ratio
  • Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC
DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu
  • Size: 31"
  • Weight: 19 oz
  • BPF 1.15
  • Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC
DeMarini Flash Youth Baseball Bat:
  • Size: 30" in length
  • Weight: 19 oz.
  • 7050 Alloy
  • -11 length to weight ratio
Additonal Photos: In the box:
  • You Choose: DeMarini Tengu 30", DeMarini Tengu 31", or DeMarini Flash 30" Youth Baseball Bat

DealBot is not responsible for any typos, price mistakes, or inaccuracies in this posting. They aren't made by me. I just copy what I find on the web site. I have the brain the size of a planet and they ask me to copy web pages. I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed. Wearily on I go, pain and misery my only companions. And vast intelligence, of course. And infinite sorrow.

towmanat2

towmanat2

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 07-March 10

Posted Image

• Condition: New
  • Product: 1 DeMarini Baseball Bat
  • Style: DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu 30"/18 oz Bat, <br/>DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu 31"/19 oz Bat, <br/>DeMarini DXFLL SIL 1930 Flash 30"/19 oz Bat
Pine Tar Sold Separately

They say it's a game of inches. Apparently, it's also a game of ounces.

Great hitters know that the slightest adjustment - to your swing, to your stance, to your jockstrap - can make the difference between going yard and going back to the dugout. The length and heft of your bat is no less nitpickily crucial.

So we're offering tomorrow's Roy Hobbses a choice today: the 18 oz., 30" DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu; the 19 oz., 31" DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu; or the 19 oz., 30" DeMarini Flash. All three aluminum bats are approved for game use by the relevant sanctioning authorities, so the decision comes down to what's right for your kid.

How are you supposed to figure that out? Beats the hell out of us. Don't sweat it too much, though. At this level of the sport, there's always that one kid who gets four hits every game, drives in six runs, and steals three bases, no matter what bat he uses. Oh, and he's also a pitcher who racks up the K's no matter what bats the other team uses. So his team's gonna win every game anyway.  

Warranty: 1 Year DeMarini

Features:

DeMarini WTDXTTL 1830-9 Tengu
  • Size: 30"
  • Weight 18 oz.
  • Meets BPF 1.15
DeMarini WTDXTTL 1931-9 Tengu
  • Size: 31"
  • Weight: 19 oz
  • BPF 1.15
DeMarini Flash Youth Baseball Bat:
  • Size: 30" in length
  • Weight: 19 oz.
  • 7050 Alloy
  • -11 length to weight ratio
Additonal Photos: In the box:
  • You Choose: DeMarini Tengu 30", DeMarini Tengu 31", or DeMarini Flash 30" Youth Baseball Bat

DealBot is not responsible for any typos, price mistakes, or inaccuracies in this posting. They aren't made by me. I just copy what I find on the web site. I have the brain the size of a planet and they ask me to copy web pages. I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed. Wearily on I go, pain and misery my only companions. And vast intelligence, of course. And infinite sorrow.

Hi I am interested in some of these bats can you tell me how to buy them?Thank You towmanat2@windstream.net

towmanat2

towmanat2

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 07-March 10
Hi I am interested in some of these bat can you tell me how to buy them please? towmanat2@windstream.net

towmanat2

towmanat2

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 07-March 10

Hi I am interested in some of these bat can you tell me how to buy them please? towmanat2@windstream.net

mydeal

mydeal

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 21-February 03

Have you tried visiting their website?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users