Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

SonyRewards/Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy! points

• Please log in to reply
4390 replies to this topic

adgayle

adgayle

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Joined 19-June 10

Thursday July 17, 2014

W.O.F. Bonus Puzzle:  FLOOR WAX

www.wheeloffortune.com/puzzle

• NAILHOLE likes this

adgayle

adgayle

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Joined 19-June 10

Friday July 18, 2014

W.O.F. Bonus Puzzle:  HOLD THE PHONE

adgayle

adgayle

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Joined 19-June 10

Monday July 21, 2014

PUZZLE: MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR

adgayle

adgayle

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Joined 19-June 10

Tuesday July 22, 2014

Bonus PuzzleL  WICKER HAMPER

priuscat

priuscat

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 04-February 14

looks like the Bonus Round will no longer be credited to your Sony Card. As of August 5th. Bummer!  :(

mattack

mattack

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 19-April 10

looks like the Bonus Round will no longer be credited to your Sony Card. As of August 5th. Bummer!  :(

I'm amazed it kept going on this long, after the Jeopardy points stopped long ago.

I still use my actual card every work day, when I go get food.

rewardsfan

rewardsfan

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 04-June 10

To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club. We need to make room for more spin-errific perks. You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014. After that, you can still play the Bonus Round Puzzle, but until we announce the new rewards you'll be playing for bragging rights only.

josh555

josh555

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Joined 20-September 04

Here's the link to the news: :(

=https://www.wheeloffortune.com/wwc-update=

title.png
Still Our Great Wheel Watchers Club

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SONY REWARDS POINTS

If you’ve been tuning in to Wheel at any time during our 31-plus years, you know that we’re big on “better.” So in an effort to give you a more rewarding Wheel Watchers Club experience, we’re switching things up. To start, as of August 5, 2014 you can no longer earn Sony Rewards Points in the Wheel Watchers Club. We need to make room for more spin-errific perks. 

This small change won’t affect your personal SPIN ID in any way. As always, you have the chance to win $5,000 cash every weeknight … even through the summer months with $5K Every Day! Just tune in. 

You can continue earning Sony Rewards Points with Wheel until August 5, 2014. After that, you can still play the Bonus Round Puzzle, but until we announce the new rewards you’ll be playing for bragging rights only. You can also continue to redeem your Sony Rewards Points through March 31, 2015. However, if you have a valid Sony Card or PlayStation Credit Card linked to your Sony Rewards account, then your Sony Rewards Points, including those earned in the Wheel Watchers Club, will expire five years from the end of the calendar month in which you earned them. If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQs. 

Keep reading your emails and check back at WheelofFortune.com for updates on enhancements to the Wheel Watchers Club. 
Not yet a member? Join now

Thanks for watching!

• priuscat and NAILHOLE like this

adgayle

adgayle

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Joined 19-June 10

Wednesday July 23, 2014

Bonus PuzzleL  QUIRKY PERSONALITY

• priuscat and NAILHOLE like this

bobcat1

bobcat1

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 19-April 10

10 points a day isn't much to lose though I will miss them. I have gotten many free items because I use the card for everything and keep it paid off so I never pay any interest. if I can't afford it I don't buy it. I have gotten 1 40 and 1 32 inch TV, 1 Blu-ray surround sound system, 4 regular Blu-ray players, many free movies and gift cards to name a few of the items I have gotten in the 3 + years of using the Sony points program. hopefully they will come out with something as good or better. lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed.

priuscat

priuscat

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • Joined 04-February 14

10 points a day isn't much to lose though I will miss them. I have gotten many free items because I use the card for everything and keep it paid off so I never pay any interest. if I can't afford it I don't buy it. I have gotten 1 40 and 1 32 inch TV, 1 Blu-ray surround sound system, 4 regular Blu-ray players, many free movies and gift cards to name a few of the items I have gotten in the 3 + years of using the Sony points program. hopefully they will come out with something as good or better. lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed.

I use my points for the BP gas card ($25.00) I never pay for gas because I have a Plug In Prius. I simply charge my battery which gives me about 10 miles of all EV (enough for me because I'm only 2.7 miles away from work) Because gas goes stale after 6 months I use up the gas until I have about $25.00 of gas needed to fill my tank (about 7 gallons of gas, give or take based on market conditions) I have been doing this since April 2012. 

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)