Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Big Lots Buzz Club™ $500 Shopping Spree Sweeps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,880 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Entry Form

PRIZES: Five (5) winners – Each winner will be awarded a $500 Big Lots Gift Card (“Gift Card”) – (Approximate retail value: $500). The approximate retail value of all prizes guaranteed to be awarded:$2,500.00. The Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise only at Big Lots’ stores. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards or as an adjustment to prior purchases, or exchanged for cash. No credit or cash given for unused portion. The Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,880 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
March -hop-
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,880 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...less than 2 weeks to enter, if you haven't... :)

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,880 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Enter soon, if you haven't... :)

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,880 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Last day to enter, if you haven't... -hop-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users