Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Leapfrog.com Expired

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
*Enter promotion code 995TAG at checkout page to receive $9.95 discounted price on Tag™ books. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 8/16/2010. Offer not valid on Tag™ book packs, gift packs, Tag™ Book Spiderman: A Lizard’s Tale, Tag™ Learn to Read Series Set 1 and Set 2: Short Vowels and Long Vowels, Silent E and Y, Tag™ National Geographic Activity Cards or Tag™ United States of America Map. This offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts requiring a promotion code that are applicable to the same item(s). Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
*Enter promotion code BACK2SCHOOL at the checkout page to receive a 20% discount off of your entire order. Offer not valid on Leapster Explorer handheld, Leapster Explorer games, Leapster Explorer gift packs, and Leapster Explorer accessories. No minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for this discount. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 8/16/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
on your order including any new toddler toy
use promo code FSNEWTOYS through 9/30/2010

Enter promotion code FSNEWTOYS at checkout page for free ground shipping on orders including any new toddler toy found on page: http://shop.leapfrog...tegory/cat80048. Offer valid through 11:59PM ET 9/30/2010. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items including within the order will incur a shipping surcharge in addition to the free ground shipping offer. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on flyworld.com or the LeapFrog School store. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
*Enter promotion code NEWSITETOYS at checkout page for free ground shipping on Tag™ United States of America Maps. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 9/30/2010. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day and overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items including within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Enter promotion code LABORDAY995 at checkout page to receive a $9.95 discounted price on select books and games. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 9/8/2010. Offer only valid on books and games found on page http://shop.leapfrog...egory/cat380011. This offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts requiring a promotion code that are applicable to the same item(s). Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

**All books and games may not be available in all countries.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image
Posted Image

*Enter promotion code SUMMER10 at the checkout page to receive a $10 discount off your entire order with a minimum merchandise total of $50 or more. Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for the discount and does not include tax or shipping. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59AM PT 9/20/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

**Free ground shipping on orders with a minimum merchandise total of $40 or more. Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for free shipping, offer does not include tax or shipping. Offer valid through 11:59PM ET 9/30/2010. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items included within the order will incur a shipping surcharge in addition to the free ground shipping offer. Free ground shipping offer only valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on flyworld.com or the LeapFrog School store. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Enter promotion code LFFRIENDS at the checkout page to receive a 20% discount off of your entire order. Offer not valid on Leapster Explorer handheld, Leapster Explorer games, Leapster Explorer gift packs, and Leapster Explorer accessories. No minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for this discount. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 9/27/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

*Enter promotion code FSNEW at checkout page for free ground shipping on new Tag books, Leapster games, and Leapster Explorer games. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 2/28/2011. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day and overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items including within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

Posted Image
Posted Image

**Enter promotion code 995TAG at checkout page to receive $9.95 discounted price on Tag books. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 10/31/2010. Offer not valid on Tag book packs, gift packs, Tag Book Spiderman: A Lizards Tale, Tag Learn to Read Series Set 1 and Set 2: Short Vowels and Long Vowels, Silent E and Y, Tag National Geographic Activity Cards or Tag United States of America Map. This offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts requiring a promotion code that are applicable to the same item(s). Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com

Printable

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$10 OFF YOUR ORDER OF $50 OR MORE
$20 OFF YOUR ORDER OF $100 OR MORE
use promo code AUTUMN or AUTUMN20 through 10/25/2010

Enter promotion code AUTUMN at checkout page to receive a $10 discount off of your entire order with a minimum merchandise total of $50 or more.
Enter promotion code AUTUMN20 at checkout page to receive a $20 discount off of your entire order with a minimum merchandise total of $100 or more. Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for the discount, does not include tax or shipping. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM ET 10/25/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on flyworld.com or the LeapFrog School store.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more through 1/31/2011

Free ground shipping on orders with a minimum merchandise total of $50 or more. Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for free shipping offer does not include tax or shipping. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 01/31/2011. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day and overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items included within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. Free ground shipping offer only valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$1 SHIPPING through 11/1/2010
Offer valid through 1:00 AM ET 11/01/2010. $1 shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day and overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items included within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. $1 ground shipping offer only valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. $1 shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

20% OFF Books & Games Sale
Use promo code SHOPEARLY20 through 11/07/2010, 9pm PST

Enter promotion code SHOPEARLY20 at the checkout page to receive a 20% discount off any book or game, excluding Leapster Explorer Games. Limit one offer per order. Offer valid through 8:59PM PT 11/07/2010. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code or with other offers or discounts applicable to the same item(s). Discount is applied before taxes and does not apply to tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. Offer valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Weekly Deals: FREE Book or GAME with Tag, Tag Junior, Leapster Explorer or Leapster Learning System purchase!
Step 1) Add system to cart. Step 2) Add book or game to cart. Step 3) Must use promo code to get book or game for FREE!

To receive your FREE Tag Foster's Imaginary Friend's Book, customers must add to cart both the Tag Reading System and the Tag Foster's Imaginary Friends Book and enter promotion code FREEFOSTERS at check out for the discount of the price of the Tag Foster's Imaginary Friend's Book.

To receive your FREE Tag Junior ABC Tag Junior Book, customers must add to cart both the Tag Junior Book Pal and the Tag Junior ABC Book and enter promotion code FREEABC at check out for the discount of the price of the Tag Junior ABC Tag Junior Book.

To receive your FREE Leapster Explorer 2 Leaplet Codes, customers must add to cart both the Leapster Explorer and the Leaplet Codes and enter promotion code FREELEAPLET10 at check out for the discount of the price of the Leapster Explorer 2 Leaplet Codes.

To receive your FREE Leapster Batman Game, customers must add to cart both the Leapster2 and the Leapster Learning Game Batman and enter promotion code FREEGAME10 at check out for the discount of the price of the Leapster Batman Game.

Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for the discount, discount does not include tax or shipping. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM ET 11/17/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. This offer cannot be used for purchases made on flyworld.com or the LeapFrog School store.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

[

Edited by kar522, 17 November 2010 - 04:16 AM.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

20% OFF Friends & Family Sale
Sale excludes all Leapster Explorer Handhelds, Games and Accessories
use promo code LFFAMILY through 11/23/2010

Enter promotion code LFFAMILY at the checkout page to receive a 20% discount off of your entire order. No minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for this discount. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code or with Build-Your-Own-Bundle offers. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 11/23/2010. Offer not valid on Leapster Explorer handhelds, games or accessories. Offer not valid on Tag World Map, Tag Junior Sesame Street Books, Tag Toy Story 3 Bundle and Leapster Toy Story 3 Bundle . Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

†Enter promotion code WINTER20 at the checkout page to receive a 20% discount off of your entire order. Excludes Leapster Explorer™ handhelds, git packs, accessories and games. No minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for this discount. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 12/14/2010. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Enter promotion code FSHIPDVD at checkout page for free ground shipping on The Amazing Alphabet Amusement Park DVD and the Numbers Ahoy DVD. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 2/28/11. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Free shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Offer valid on standard ground shipping only. If you choose 2nd day and overnight shipping, regular shipping rates for those shipping methods will apply. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items including within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. Free ground shipping offer only valid in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free shipping is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Save an Additional 15% OFF Exclusive Products - BUNBUN
Discount valid only on the products featured on the Spring Specials page.
use promo code BUNBUN through 4/23/2011

Enter promotion code BUNBUN at checkout page to receive an additional 15% discount off of lowest price of products on the Spring Specials page. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM PST 4/23/2011. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 146,270 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$10 OFF YOUR ORDER OF $60 OR MORE
use promo code SUMMER through 5/30/2011

Enter promotion code SUMMER at the checkout page to receive a $10 discount off of your entire order with a minimum merchandise total of $60 or more. Minimum purchase amount necessary to qualify for the discount does not include tax or shipping. This offer may not be combined with other offers requiring a promotion code. Offer valid through 11:59PM PT 5/30/2011. Discount does not include tax and shipping. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com.

Free Ground Shipping!
On Orders $60 or More through 6/30/2011, 11:59pm PST

Free Ground Shipping on orders of $60 or more on leapfrog.com. Minimum purchase of $60 is necessary to qualify for the Free Ground Shipping offer. Free Shipping Offer does not include tax or shipping. Free Shipping Offer excludes orders containing Learn & Groove®: Musical Table or Zippity™: Learning System. Offer valid through 11:59PM PST 6/30/2011. Free ground shipping offer only applicable to one delivery destination per order. Shipping discount will appear at Review Order Page. Bulkier items included within the order will incur a shipping surcharge. Free ground shipping offer only valid only in the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia. We are not able to ship to P.O. Box, Military, APO or FPO addresses at this time. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Offer subject to change without notice. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer is only valid in our online store at www.leapfrog.com. Free ground shipping offer is not applicable to bulk orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors for resale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users