Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Christianbook.com "Fabulous Friday"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,690 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Check out Fabulous Friday at Christianbook.com! Each week we offer several special products at fab low prices. This weekend, our unique Fab Friday Specials are available Friday beginning at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time, and your opportunity to save extends through midnight ET on Sunday. Don't miss out on these fabulous deals---place your order before the clock strikes midnight on Sunday. And have a great weekend!

FabFriday

Make sure to use the "buy now" button to get the "Fabulous" price... :)

S/H starts @ $3.99 for an up to $20 order...

Edited by kar522, 16 January 2009 - 02:31 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,690 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

NCV Scriptures Bible, hardcover
Retail Price: $24.99
CBD Price: $5.99
Buy 24 or more of this product and pay only $5.69 each.
( In Stock )
Stock Number: WW010922

Ever thought the Bible could read like a novel? Now that the easy-to-read New Century Version translation is available in a single column text setting, don't be surprised if you find yourself reading page after page of the stories in the Bible stories of grace & hope, love & war, and mystery & redemption. This is a wonderfully fresh approach to reading the Bible.

The entire New Century Version of the Bible
Type Size: 10
Unique Single Column Setting
Footnotes
Concordance/Dictionary combo
Presentation Page
Durable four-color hardcover

Edited by kar522, 23 January 2009 - 02:13 AM.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 153,690 posts
  • 24 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

VeggieTales Valentine's Day Treat Sacks (pack of 24)

Retail Price: $2.99
CBD Price: $0.79
( In Stock )
Stock Number: WW82037X

Bob The Tomato and Larry The Cucumber want to help you celebrate Valentine' s Day this year with Valentine treat sacks. These treat sacks double as Valentine Cards for kids. Set includes 24 treat sacks. Add a sweet treat to your Valentines! (Treats not included). Back of treat sacks provides space for "To & From" also includes the bible reference from Daniel 9:23: ...God loves you very much....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users