Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

LPcollection.com (linea pelle)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 151,579 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
10-22-friends-and-family-01.jpg

Enter code LPLOVESFF at checkout.
This is a limited time offer. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 25, 2014.
Offer only applies to products sold and shipped on Lineapelle.com.
Offer good while supplies last.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Linea Pelle Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. Items purchased on Sale, and further discounted by use of promo code LPLOVESFF are FINAL SALE. They are not eligible for exchange or return.
NO PRICE ADJUSTMENTS. Discount only applies to items purchased between October 22, 2014 and October 25, 2014.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are eligible to be returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 151,579 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
10-29-laurel-02.jpg

*LPONEDAY15 - Offer expires Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Offer
only valid on LineaPelle.com. This discount will not apply on duties, taxes, or shipping.
NO PRICE ADJUSTMENTS. Items purchased on Sale, and further discounted by use of
promo code LPONEDAY15 are FINAL SALE. They are not eligible for exchange or return.

Edited by kar522, 30 October 2014 - 04:06 AM.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

Not MIA...just trying to figure out Windows 8!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users