Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Coldwater Creek Expired

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
http://www.coldwatercreek.com/

Posted Image

Promotions are valid through 11/14/10 on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WHH7004. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value. Free Standard Shipping no minimum purchase is valid on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. No cash value.
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
http://www.coldwatercreek.com/

Posted Image

Promotions are valid online only through 11/29/10 and apply to your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WHH7031. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, for phone orders, in our stores, Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Also posted in Hot Deals...

Posted Image

Promotions are valid through 12/17/10. Use Offer Code WHH2922. One Offer Code per transaction, exclusive of tax and shipping. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid on all orders for all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotion is valid through 12/22/10 and is exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WHH9031. One offer per transaction. Not valid on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. For GUARANTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY, order between 12/18/10 and 12/22/10 midnight (ET) and expedited shipping is just $5 per shipping destination. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offer is valid online only through 1/03/11 and applies to in-stock items only, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WHH5902. One offer per transaction. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, catalog orders, in Coldwater Creek stores, Outlet stores or Coldwater Creek, The Spa. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$20 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more through 1/30/11, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH1245. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$30 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $150 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH3773 through 2/13/11. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more is valid through 2/13/11 on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$30 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $150 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH8005 through 2/14/11. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more is valid through 2/14/11 on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotions are valid through 2/21/11 and apply to your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH8049. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or for Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid on your merchandise purchase of $200 or more for all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the United States or Canada. No cash value.

Printable

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$30 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH4512 through 3/13/11. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid.

Printable

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotion is valid through 3/29/11 on your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use offer code WZH7661. One offer per customer only. Not valid on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
20% off promotion is valid online only on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH1467 through 4/6/11, midnight (ET). One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid on orders of $100 or more through 4/6/11 on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$30 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $150 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH1461 through 4/17/11. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid on your purchase of $50 or more through 4/17/11 on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Buy more, save more promotions are valid through 4/28/11 and apply to your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH9164. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotion is valid through 4/28/11 on your merchandise purchase of $50 or more, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH5359. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange, the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more through 5/7/11, midnight (ET) and is exclusive of tax. Use Offer Code WZH6212. One offer per transaction. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or for Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value. Free Standard Shipping is valid with your purchase of $100 or more for all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States and Canada.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

$30 off promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase of $100 or more through 5/12/11, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH6206. One offer per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotion is valid online only through 5/15/11 and applies to in-stock items, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH6264. One offer per transaction. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, catalog orders, in Coldwater Creek stores, Outlet stores or Coldwater Creek, The Spa. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange, the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Use offer code WZH3870
Ends 05/25/11

Promotion is valid through 5/25/11 on your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. One offer per customer only. Not valid on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image

Promotion is valid on your merchandise purchase, exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH3881 through 6/8/11. One transaction per customer only. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the refund will be in the amount of the actual merchandise purchase price paid. FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is valid through 6/8/11 on all in-stock items shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. No cash value.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,229 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Promotion is valid through 6/8/11 and is exclusive of tax and shipping. Use Offer Code WZH5703. One offer per transaction. Not valid: on previous purchases, for Coldwater Creek gift cards, in Outlet stores or on Spa services. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount. In the event of a return or exchange the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users