Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Starbucks Stories & Such...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 138,543 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Starbucks Pushes Job Growth Program

Coffee retailer hopes customers will be willing to pay at least $5 more to boost economy
Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 138,543 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Starbucks Tries To Juice Up Profits
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 138,543 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Starbucks Drops Bean Surcharge After Fine

Mass. regulator found the coffee giant wasn’t notifying customers of surcharge

kas

kas

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,153 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 02-August 03
Way back when IL had a legal age of 19 for beer and most rural IL bars it was a wink and a nod, often we would stop at White Castle before heading home. At one time, White Castle required one to put a dime in the door to use the rest room. Of course if you came out and someone was waiting, you didn't let the door close. ;)

Supposedly at other NYC businesses abused by the OWS lowlives the employees have found nasty underwear left behind in the restrooms. -crap-

Starbucks closing some restrooms?

There were two main reasons for the change, according to the Post. The restrooms got awfully dirty and sometimes needed repairs two to three times a week, and employees had to wait in the restroom lines along with everyone else. They could probably cut in line, but that makes customers angry.

Edited by kas, 16 November 2011 - 11:37 AM.

Build the Border Fence

Given a choice, voters in the majority of states have reaffirm The Defense of Marriage Act, each and every time. It was wrong for judges and politicians to enact legal policies that are typically not honored in the majority of states. To be clear to the 'No H8' crowd, many Americans will never except an 'Adam and Steve' union as equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't hatery, they are just living their values.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 138,543 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Starbucks Has No plans To Limit Restroom Access, Despite Report

Starbucks Raises Prices on Drinks in U.S. Cafes to Recoup Costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users