Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Land's End

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to get 25% off your order:

Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code FRIENDLY and PIN 2025.

Save 25% on Lands' End merchandise online, by phone or in store (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, gift cards, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Product selection may vary by store. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, February 25, 2014.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 30% off highest reg price item:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code BRIGHT and PIN 2803.

Save 30% on your highest regularly priced item (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, gift cards, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, March 3, 2014.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 20% off regularly priced women’s & men’s swimwear + 25% off regularly priced kids & school uniform merchandise

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code PLAYFUL and PIN 2520.

Save 20% on regularly priced women’s and men’s swimwear plus save 25% on regularly priced kids and school uniform merchandise (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ monogramming‚ gift boxing‚ gift cards‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ March 10‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 20% off Regular Priced Home Merchandise:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code HOME20 and PIN 3320.

Save 20% on regularly priced Home merchandise (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands‚ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, March 13, 2014

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 10% off $75, 20% off $100 or 30% off $150 order:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SHOWER and PIN 1230.

Receive 10% off your order of $75, 20% off an order of $100, or 30% off an order of $150 or more in merchandise (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, March 17, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 20% off regularly priced swimwear:
Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SUNFUN and PIN 2020.

Save 20% on regularly priced swim merchandise online, by phone or in store (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Product selection may vary by store. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, March 23, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get Free Shipping & Free Returns on regularly priced Women's Swimwear:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code WATER and PIN 2250.

Receive Free Shipping and Free Returns on regularly priced women's swimwear purchases. Shipments to Canadian addresses require a $50 CAD minimum qualified purchase for free shipping. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 20, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to get 25% Off Your Order:
 At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code FLOWER20 and PIN 1490.

Receive 25% off your order online and by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ gift cards‚ monogramming‚ gift boxing‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ March 31‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*Save 20% on select women’s & kids reg price & sale price spring dresses, sandals & accessories:
Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code DRESSUP and PIN 3520.

Save 20% on select women’s and kids regularly priced and sale price spring dresses, sandals and accessories (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 5, 2014.

Edited by kar522, 03 April 2014 - 09:38 AM.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to save 30% on select women’s & kids’ spring sweaters and receive 25% off men's regularly priced merchandise

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SWIRL and PIN 3025.

Receive 25% off men's regularly priced merchandise online, by phone or in store and save 30% on select women's and kids' spring sweaters online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 7, 2014. .

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to get 25% off Men's regularly priced merchandise:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code FAB25 and PIN 9025.

Receive 25% off Men's regularly priced merchandise online, by phone or in store (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, Back Rack, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Product selection may vary by store. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 8, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to save 30% on regularly priced merchandise plus bonus free shipping to U.S. & Canada when you purchase men’s regularly priced merchandise:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code RAIN and PIN 3021.

Save 30% on regularly priced merchandise online or by phone only plus bonus free shipping to U.S. and Canada when you purchase men’s regularly priced merchandise (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 21, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to get 30% off regularly priced footwear:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SPLASH and PIN 2223.

Save 30% on regularly priced footwear (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 23, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

How to get 25% off your order:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SEASON and PIN 2229.

Save 25% on Lands' End merchandise online, by phone or in stores (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, Back Rack, gift cards, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 28, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03

*How to save 30% on select women’s and girls’ dresses:

Aat checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code DRESS30 and PIN 3001.

Save 30% on select women’s and girls’ dresses online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ monogramming‚ gift boxing‚ gift cards‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ May 1‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
*How to save 30% on regularly priced knit tops and bottoms plus an additional 15% on sale and clearance merchandise:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code RAINFALL and PIN 5657.

Save 30% on regularly priced knit tops and bottoms plus 15% on sale and clearance merchandise online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ monogramming‚ embroidery‚ gift boxing‚ gift cards‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties‚ and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ May 7‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 30% on shoes & sandals:

At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code FOOTWEAR and PIN 5859.

Save 30% on shoes & sandals online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, May 9, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 40% on a single regularly priced item, plus save an additional 20% on reduced and clearance priced merchandise:

At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code SALUTE and PIN 4227.

Save 40% on a single Lands' End regularly priced item plus save an additional 20% on reduced and clearance priced merchandise online or by phone only (excludes gift cards, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, May 26, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 40% on regularly priced footwear:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SHOE40 and PIN 4064.

Save 40% on regularly priced footwear online or by phone only (excludes monogramming‚ embroidery‚ gift boxing‚ gift cards‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ June 4‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save $10 on the purchase of a regularly priced swim tee:

At checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SWIMTEE6 and PIN 512061.

One time use with promotion code and pin. Receive $10 off your order with the purchase of a regularly priced women’s swim tee online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ monogramming‚ embroidery‚ gift boxing‚ gift cards‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ June 6‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 30% on regularly priced merchandise:

At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code ENJOY30 and PIN 6059.

Save 30% on regularly priced merchandise online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing gift cards monogramming embroidery gift boxing shipping taxes duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central June 9 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 20% on regularly priced merchandise:

At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code BEACH20 and PIN 1217.

Save 20% on regularly priced merchandise (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, gift cards, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, June 16, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to get Free Shipping on $50 orders + 20% off one regularly priced item:

At checkout, manually enter the Promotion Code SAIL20 and PIN 1225.

Save 20% on your highest regularly priced item (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, gift cards, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 25, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 30% on your order:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code PICNIC and PIN 2524.

Save 30% on Lands’ End merchandise online‚ by phone and in store (excludes Buy More and Save pricing‚ gift cards‚ monogramming‚ gift boxing‚ shipping‚ taxes‚ duties‚ Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Product selection may vary by store. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central‚ June 23‚ 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
* 40% off 2 reg. priced items
Excludes Kids', Backpacks and School Uniforms.

How to save 40% on 2 regularly priced Lands' End items:
At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code FIREWORKS and PIN 7006.

Save 40% on 2 regularly priced Lands' End items (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, gift cards, monogramming, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 6, 2014.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 25% and receive free shipping on Kids' and School Uniform merchandise:

At checkout manually enter the Promotion Code SPLASH25 and PIN 2515.

Save 25% and receive free shipping to US and Canada addresses on regularly priced Kids' and School Uniform merchandise online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 15, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 30% on regularly priced Kids’ and School Uniform merchandise!

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code SAVE30 and PIN 1614.

Save 30% on regularly priced Kids’ and School Uniform merchandise online or by phone only (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid from 12:00 a.m. Central, July 18, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 22, 2014.

Edited by kar522, 19 July 2014 - 04:20 AM.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
How to save 30% on regularly priced Kids' and School Uniform merchandise:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout manually enter the Promotion Code GREATDEAL and PIN 4183.

Save 30% on regularly priced Kids' and School Uniform merchandise online, by phone, or in store (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, Back Rack, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid from 12:00 a.m. Central, July 24, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. Central, July 28, 2014.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 144,363 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
From their contest...

How to get Free Shipping on $50 orders + 20% off one regularly priced item: Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout, manually enter the Promotion Code SCHOOL20 and PIN 2005.

Save 20% on one regularly priced item (excludes gift cards, monogramming, embroidery, gift boxing, shipping, taxes, duties and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, September 5, 2014. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users