Welcome to bargainshare
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Stores in your area and their coupon policy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined --
Commissary Ad link

Walmart's Coupon Policy Thanks to Crimson

http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Wal-Mart Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):

* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps

The following are guidelines and limits:

* Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say "Manufacturer Coupon." There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.

Alabama

Alabama Supermarkets (Birmingham area)

Supermarkets that Double
Bruno’s Doubles up to .50
Food Giant Mondays, Doubles up to .90, Wednesdays, Seniors get 5% discount, Tuesday through Sunday, matches local competitors' prices (must have published ad)
Food World Doubles up to .50
Publix
Doubles up to $1.00 Accepts competitor’s coupons
WesternDoubles up to .65
Winn Dixie Doubles up to .50

Supermarkets that Don’t Double

Food Smart
Piggly Wiggly

Central Alabama Thanks to Thimbledrome
Bruno's
Food World
Publix
Winn Dixie (Marketplace)

Wal-Mart Supercenter- no doubles
Western Supermarket
Sam's Club no coupons
I will have to get back to you about the doubling and tripling. I'm not sure right off hand.

Southern Alabama Thanks to dropthepenny
Fred's - up to .70 on Saturdays only, No Internet coupons and only doubles the 1st coupon if buying more than 1 of the same thing.
No grocery stores found that double or triple in the area

Alaska Thanks to anothershopper2
Carrs/Safeway which they call Safeway - They don't double but took my 1 cpn.
I also saw several Fred Meyer's there but did not go in. I'm pretty sure that they don't double either

Arkanas
Sales tax in AR Thanks to joshmamabear
Effective July 1, 2007 sales tax on food have been reduced to 3% from 6% although sales taxes on non food items may still vary per county

Central Thanks to JDMnAR
Kroger - now doubles up to $0.60
Fred's - doubles up to $0.50 on Saturdays

Little Rock Thanks to Jowaju
Krogers - 90% double up to $0.60, 5% double up to $0.55, and 5% double up to $0.50
Harvest Foods - Most double up to $0.55 ( I will check to ensure this is correct)
We also have Family Dollars and Dollar General, neither of which I have been to, but I will try to call and get the coupon policies on them this week

Atkins Thanks to Kmarie1965
Sexton Foods - doubles to 50 cents, has never tripled

Clarksville Thanks to Kmarie1965
Harvest Foods doubles 50 cents, no limit on like coupons, has not tripled in over a year

Morrilton Thanks to Kmarie1965
Super Walmart - no doubles
Big Star - doubles to 50˘, no limits on alike coupons
Kroger- doubles to .60 on 8 like items, but no limit over 8, cashier will just double manually, stores will only accept internet coupons up to $1 now
Fred's -doubles to .50 on Saturdays

Russellville Thanks to Kmarie1965
Kroger - doubles to 60 cents, hit or miss on the doubling up to 8 like coupons, some cashiers will manually double after the 8th, some will not, stores will only accept internet coupons up to $1 now
4 Seasons Market -no doubles
Super WalMart -accepts only one like coupon per transaction; use of internet printables varies from transaction to transaction
Fred's -doubles to .50 on Saturdays
Walgreen's - very coupon friendly

West Arkansas (Ft Smith/VB area) Thanks to joshmamabear
NW Arkansas as of 2008 :
CVS Family Foods - double up to 50 cents BUT they don't double coupons when the item is on the weekly sales ad. NO IPs accepted in this store also. This is an IGA store.
Harps/Price Cutter:
*Grand Ave. branch - double up to 60 cents everyday, limit depending on the mood of cashier (from my experience) but they allow separate orders if you have "like" items in your order that you want to double
*Alma branch - double up to 50 cents everyday, limit of 10 per order; they allow customers to separate their orders for all their coupons to double.
*Rogers branch beside BigK - double up to 55 cents, limit of 2 like items but allow separate orders for all coupons to double.
*Price Cutter - although a sister store of Harps don't double at any of the branches.
Freds - double up to 70 cents on Saturdays only, strictly enforces doubling of one coupon per item, similar coupons are taken at face value, unlimited. ONLY Freds computes taxes after coupons so if an item is free after coupon, it is completely free. If the sale price of their item matches the face value of the coupon, they allow you to buy as many as you want with coupons you have and you can get them all FREE
K-Mart: I'm surprised, they take Qs above the sale price and give overage now. This is a welcome change and hope it continues for a long time. They still DON'T take IPs. When you use their OYNO cat, sales tax is computed AFTER the cat face value, which is considered a store coupon. UNLIKE WAG RRs, the register takes the cats even if you use MQs for each item you bought.
TARGET: a Super Target along Greenwood Rd is scheduled to open right before Thanksgiving this year. It is on exit 10, 540-S. I hope this Target is coupon friendly, well at least like our WMs.
WALGREENS: presently, there are 4 branches, all are doing brisk business due to good management by all store managers and the DM is the greatest!
a new WAG is being built in Alma. it is scheduled to open in October this year.

Arizona

Phoenix Thanks to Tmotley
Fry's doubles to $.50, over $.50 doubles up to $1 (great for those $.55 coupons)-3 like coupons per trip. Occasionally does super doubles to $1, over $1 doubles up to $2.
Safeway doubles to $.50, over $.50 doubles to $1
Bashas doubles to $.50, over $.50 doubles to $1. Occasionally triples.
Albertsons-no doubles, but did take expired coupons or competitors coupons

California

Ralph's reward card # Get 1 Point for every $1 you spend; Get a $5 rewards certificate for every 500 points you collect

LA County Thanks to mpmama2re
Vons- Doubles up to $1, only one like coupon. they stopped doubling but started up again and I don't know until when.
Albertsons- No doubles

Northern California (Bay area) Thanks to Apricot
Safeway, Lucky, Nob Hill/Raleys - Do not double coupons

Northern California Yuba and Sutter counties Thanks to NasdaqTrader889
Safeway, Save Mart, Holiday Markets, FoodMaxx, Winco, Raley's, and Bel-Air - They all redeem face value only, no doubling at all.
All the Albertsons stores in California have been purchased by Save Mart Supermarkets.
Though FoodMaxx does not double coupons they will price match any supermarkets ad price as long as the items are the same size, manufacturer, etc. Ask for details at the store.

Northern California Thanks to Wackyducky
Delanos IGA - no doubling

San Francisco Area Thanks to Tolik
Safeway, Alberstons, Costco, Whole Foods - high end, Trader Joes, Andronico's - high end, Cala Foods/Bell Markets Np doubles

San Francisco area Thanks to Shutrbug
Save Mart, Cosentino's and Lunardi's do not double, to the best of my knowldege.

Bay Area(Nothern Ca) East Bay Thanks to SuperNurse
Napa,Benicia,Vallejo,American Canyon,Fairfield,Concord,and Hercules areas
Safeway No double coupons
Lucky's No 2x coupon, No club card needed, Albertson's is gone now back to old name Lucky's
Super Wally mart in Am Can ( Napa area) No double coupons

Bay Area Thanks to Ahoy
Albertson, Safeway, Trader Joe,Foodmart

SF Bay Area / Sacramento / Northern CA Thanks to Mistikal
andronicos No doubling

Orange County Thanks to ivnbs
Ralphs doubles to $1, one alike
Vons - double coupons "occasionally"
CVS, Riteaid, Walgreens - also in area

San Diego Thanks to KAJEHAS
Keil's (local two store chain) will double three coupons up to a dollar: $1 becomes $2, $2 becomes $3, etc.
Major Market (also local two store chain) will double one coupon up to a dollar. For coupons over $1, depending on the checker, the coupon will be redeemed at face value or at face value plus $1.
Major Market is in Escondido and Fallbrook.
Smart & Final takes manufacturer coupons but does not double.
Big Lots takes no manufacturer coupons.
GTM (which stands for Get The Money--no joke) takes no manufacturer coupons.

Southern California Thanks to Samsam
Albertsons -no doubling
Vons - Double up to $1(if you have $1.50 coupon, they will double and will be $2.50) only 1 alike will double
Ralphs Same rule as Vons as far as doubing goes but they will double 2 alike coupons. If you have free coupons, you can use as many free coupons as you like (I was told by store manager at my local Ralphs. It doesn't mean that all of Ralphs will take unlimited free coupons. One time, I used 35 free coupons.)
We also have Safeway, Pavillions and others but I don't go there so I don't know their coupon policy. I have never seen triples.

Southern California Thanks to LuS
Ralphs in SoCal doubles

Southern California ivnbs
Ralphs has limited double coupon.... coupon value under $1 will become $1, everything else is at face value :(
Vons... sorry I will update later since I haven't been to Vons for a while now.
Albertson takes Walgreens RR

Southern California Thanks to Binkie04

Vons doubles up to $1.00 -will only double 1 of each coupon
Albertson's -takes competitors coupons

Southern California Thanks to Arkayz
I'm in CA too, so the same as the two posters above said. I've only actually visited Ralphs here in Central CA and I know Ralphs is up to $1.

Southern California Thanks to Monga
Vons: one like double per order up to $1.00.
Albertsons: No doubles.
Pavillions: No doubles
Gelsons: No doubles
Smart & Final: I don't know if they even take coupons at all!
Food for Less: No doubles
Sam's Club: No coupons
Costco: No coupons
Statler Bros. No doubles
Payless Foods: unknown
In Southern California, Vons now also has a promotion where they give you 125 United Miles for every $250.00 you spend.

Ralphs coupon policy now reads "All manufacturers coupons are subject to the contract of the manufacturer and expiration dates, as well as the following limitations and exclusions: All liquor, tobacco, fluid milk products, "Free" coupons, coupons marked "do not double"; or coupons that exceed the value of the item and except as we specifically advertise, any coupons that require the purchase of multiple items are excluded. If a coupon exceeds $1.00, only $1.00 may be doubled. A limit of 2 coupons for each coupon offering will be doubled per customer ; lower limits may apply at certain store locations- check with store for details. All other coupons of that offering will be redeemed at face value. We reserve the right to accept, limit or refuse manufacturer coupons issued by other supermarkets. Minimum club card savings shown, check store shelf price tag for actual savings. All BOGO Free items taken from regular shelf retail.

Southern California Thanks to Rasheed
Stater Bros (no club card), Albertsons (Supervalu), Cardenas, Superior, El Tapatio,Henry's,Food 4 Less,CVS,Rite-Aid, Walgreens - accept coupons, no doubles
Ralphs Coupons will be doubled up to $1 in total coupon value. Only one coupon of a same bar code to be doubled per transaction, coupons over $1.00 get no bonus/doubling value.
This has coincided with the new Rewards program which provides a 1% gift certificate return for every %500 in spending plus promises of bonus Rewards options and electronic coupon loadings on the website.
Coupon -> Ralphs Total Coupon Value (Original + Double (if applicable))
25 cents --> 50 cents
35 cents --> 70 cents
50 cents --> $1.00
65 cents --> $1.00
75 cents --> $1.00
85 cents --> $1.00
$1.00 --> $1.00
$2.00 --> $2.00
Vons -1 alike coupon only - requires club card. Double Coupons (limited time as stated by store which means it can change at anytime. With Ralphs changes, expect it to be scaled back as well.) Only one coupon of a same bar code to be doubled per transaction, coupons over $1.00 get only $1.00 additional value.
Coupon -> Vons Total Coupon Value (Original + Double (if applicable))
25 cents --> 50 cents
35 cents --> 70 cents
50 cents --> $1.00
65 cents --> $1.30
75 cents --> $1.50
85 cents --> $1.70
$1.00 --> $2.00
$2.00 --> $3.00

Southern California Thanks to Alphnasx
I am in S. Cal too. Ralphs coupon info is correct.
Vons coupon info is correct too.
I mainly shop at Ralphs becuase Ralphs takes 2 like coupons & double them too, plus the entertainment book has 1 for every month a Ralphs coupon for $5 off 50 which can be apply before coupons & Club Card

Soutern California
Hows Markets -5 locations: Glendale, Granada Hills, Malibu, Pasadena/San Marino, Torrance/Redondo Beach
1. Limit 3 coupons for like items will be doubled.
2. Offer excludes other retailer coupons, "FREE" coupons, or coupons that exceed the value of the item
3. If coupon exceeds $1.00, only $1.00 may be doubled
4. Offer excludes all liquor, tobacco, and dairy products
5. Applicable sales tax charged on manufacturer coupons
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, LIMIT OR REFUSE MANUFACTURER COUPONS. ALL MANUFACTURER COUPON ITEMS LIMITED TO QUANTITIES IN STOCK.

Southern California, Palm Springs Area Thanks to goingcrazymom
Henrys, here in So. Cal (part of Whole Foods) accepts coupons at face value. No doubling. Everything else listed above for So. Cal is accurate here in the Palm Springs Area.

Southern CA (South Bay) Thanks to thebramble
Ralphs doubling policy change (effective 6/25/08) .. will double only up to $1 (as other members have stated)
50 cents to double to a $1
60 cents to double to a $1
75 cents to double to a $1 .. and so on
$1 )and higher) will only be redeemed at face value
Vons doubling is 1 mfg of like item (although that may change with Ralph's doubling policy change)
Hows Markets .. doubling for 3 like manufacturers (although someone told me 2 when I was shopping at Ralphs today????)
Albertsons, Valu+, Big Saver, Food4Less ... no doubling
Valu+ and Big Saver have REASONABLE prices and very good sales (more so located in areas with a higher Latino population) .. I've got a store from each of these companies a few miles away in Lawndale .. worth the drive for the most part. Big Saver usually advertises its weekly sales online http://www.bigsaverfoods.com

San Deigo Thanks to Ivanchu02
ralphs in san diego doubles coupons (unsure of limits)

San Deigo Thanks to Ungsunghero
VONS - doubles up to $1, I believe a limit of one coupon per
Albertson's does not double

San Diego Thanks to jwudbwei
Vons -Doubles up to $1
Ralphs -Doubles

San Diego Thanks to Chilly
ralphs doubles everyday
vons up to $1...only one coupons of the same kind..everyday.
costco..no coupons
albertsons..no doubles
we have a '99 cents' shop here...but never have any brand names here..so never used any coupons

San Diego Thanks to Bbird
Ralphs - double up to $1.00 ie. 0.50 -> 1.00 and $2.50 -> 3.50
double two like coupons per visit
Vons - doubles up to $1.00 same as above -doubles one like coupon per visit
Albertsons - no double

San Diego Thanks to Sarinne
Ralphs - doubles up to $1.00 ie. 0.50 -> 1.00 and $2.50 -> 3.50
if you have two of the same coupons, only one of those coupons will double per visit. The second coupon will be taken at face value.
Vons - no double (doubles are advertised for a limited time)
Albertsons - no double

San Jose Thanks to Ivanchu02
safeway in san jose doesnt seem to double coupons

San Jose & surrounding south SF Bay Area: Thanks to Thugrilla
NONE of the supermarkets in our metropolitan area double:
this includes: Save Mart, Cosentino's, Lunardi's, Whole Foods, Nob Hill, Albertsons, Safeway, FoodMaxx (formerly Food4Less) Pak'n'Save (owned by Safeway

woodland hills not far from los angeles Thanks to Trixie
ralphs- doubles all MFG coupons
albertsons: does not double but they will take any other store coupon.
vons: doubles only one of each coupon AND they keep track of you and only let you use one a week!!
Pavillions: same as vons

Newest Ralph's Update as of 6/5/08 Thanks Sarinne
Ralphs only doubles 1 of the same coupon, and they double to 99˘
25˘ = 50˘
40˘ = 80˘
50˘ = $1
60˘ = $1.20
75˘ = $1.50
$1 = $1
$2= $2
$3 = $3

Colorado

Metro Denver Areas Thanks to Vhd63
Safeway and King Soopers double coupons up to a $1.00

Connecticut

Fairfield County Thanks to Soizie
Shoprite doubles to $.99, 6 shoprite triple specials to $.99 every six weeks, accepts up to 6 competitors triples everyday, $10 back every $75 spent on baby items.Limit 4 alike will double.
A&P doubles to $.99, 6 triples to $.99 weekly
Stop n Shop doubles to $1.00,accepts up to 6 competitors triples everyday

Thanks to Sushiosushi
Stop & shop doubles to $1

New Haven area Thanks to 8coffee
shaws doubles upto 99c(unsure about expired)
stop and shop: double upto 99c

Thanks to Devanie
A&P - Unlimited doubles to 99˘; plus three automatic triples weekly with card. Sometimes sends out their own paper triples (7) to make 10 total with Card and they will accept 6 competitor’s triples making a total of 16 triples in one order.
A&P in Stamford doubles $1 (High Ridge Rd). Will double up to .99 and will take competitor’s triples. Plus 3 automatic weekly triples on card.
Better Valu - Doubles up to 99˘ unlimited, has unlimited triples every few months.
Big Y - Unlimited doubles to 99˘; usually takes 6 competitor's triples, also run their own triples and have an "unlimited triples" and "Double $1" once in a while.
IGA/Adams - Independently owned but MOST double up to .99 unlimited takes up to 6 competitors triple coupons and occasionally have their own triples. Will also take competitor’s $3 off $30 $5 off $50 cpns and so on. Occasionally sends out their paper triples.
Shaw's - Doubles 6 "like" coupons to 99˘ per order. Takes 6 competitor's triples per order.
ShopRite - Doubles 4 "like" coupons to 99˘ will take competitor’s triples up to 6 must be in paper form. Usually sets limits of 4 and when they have sales sometimes you MUST buy 2-3 or 4 of a product to get the sale price.
Stop and Shop - Unlimited doubles to 99˘, will accept 10 of their own and 6 competitor's triples per order. Sometimes takes 2 coupons on B1G1F (Buy 1 Get 1 Free), sometimes not. Use card to save .05-.10 cents/gal of gas
XPect Discounts - Great prices. no doubles.
M&M farms(Milford) - super low price produce. unsure about coupon use.
Aldi's no coupons

Delaware

Lower Delaware Thanks to Msh11
Grocery stores include only SuperFresh, SuperG, and Food Lion.
In fair distance is a WalMart Super Center, but closer is just plain old WalMart. Eckerd's, CVS, RiteAid. In terms of who doubles what coupons and how, I'm clueless. I haven't clipped a coupon since they stopped issueing them with no expiration date. :p

Central Delaware Thanks to Lors
Acme. Doubles up to .50 after that doubles only to 1.00. ex .75 = 1.00, Occasional triple up to .50
Superwalmart Occasional doubles only
Walmart Price match.. Must have flyers.. no doubles.
SuperFresh Doubles up to 1.00 ... 1.00 = 2.00 but 1.25 = 1.25
limit 4 of same coupons and only doubles one of "exact" same... Items must have different upc's ... different flavors or colors works fine. PICKY
Ocasionaly triple
Food Lion No doubles but good loss leaders
Safeway Doubles up to .50 Occasional triple -"great meat deals with manager markdowns"
Metro Now doubles up to 1.00 1.00=2.00, 1.25=2.00 etc. and some of the best deals out there IMO, Limit 5 of same ( though mine isn't too careful )

Upper Delaware region Thanks to Carloscai
Kmart, Walmart are all not super centers.
I seldom got to Acme, so I cannot say too much about their coupon policies.
Superfresh- Has catalinas. It is the most expensive store but almost always doubles or even triples.
Pathmark Has catalinas. They sometimes double
Shoprite- Has catalinas. Lowest prices, no doubles

Upper Delaware region Thanks to catfishhunters99
Pathmark always doubles up to $1, will triple up to $1.50 a few times a year; very restrictive on internet free coupons-YMMV, but most get rejected
Acme has Catalinas, will double up to $1; very restrictive on internet free coupons-YMMV, but most get rejected; Acme is regularly sending $ off total order coupons to SuperCard holders (vary from $5 off $50 to $15 off $150, depending on your shopping habits), and publishing $ off total order coupons in their store flyers and magazines.
BJs in Newark, DE BJs does not double, but will accept 2-fer coupons for one item, as most of their packages are multiples in the first place. BJs also sends decent coupons to members, with $2-3 off of staple items.
Super Walmart just over the state line in Elkton, MD have led to some serious discounting in the Delaware supermarkets.

Florida

Broward /Palm beach area Thanks to Psycho
Albertson's, Publix, Winn Dixie

Bradenton FL jesusandme2004
There is no stores here that double

Central Florida Thanks to Iamaddicted
winn-dixie,publix, food lion, albertsons - No doubles

North Central Florida Thanks Dejavu
Publix, Albertsons, Winn-Dixie, Sweetbay -no stores double coupons, but will take competitor coupons.
Kash 'n Karry stores have all changed their name to "Sweetbay".

North Central Florida Thanks to chi30
Publix, Albertsons, Winn-Dixie, Sweetbay, Wards (local grocery store) -no stores double coupons, but will take competitor coupons

Pensacola, FL Thanks to HarleyD
Publix, Winn-Dixie, Albertson's, Wal-Mart, - no doubles
Food World just started double coupons up to 0.50 with member card

South Florida, South Palm Beach County Thanks to Alan
Publix is taking over. Seems like they are being built like Walgreens, one every 3-4 miles.
Publix, Albertsons, Winn Dixie, Super Walmart, KMart, BJ's & Costco are the major grocery chains. Then there's Walgreens & CVS
Target & Super Target - now in area, no doubles

Tampa Bay area and north up in Gainesville Thanks Dejavu
Kash 'n Karry - no doubles - Kash 'n Karry stores have all changed their name to "Sweetbay".

Tampa Bay (East Bay- Apollo Beach) Thanks to equiptech
Winn Dixie- Use bar-code key for store No coupons required. bargains Guaranteed.
CVSUse their card & get CVS Bucks. Coupons print @ register

Tallahassee Thanks to Allisolm
no stores double as a normal procedure.

Georgia

Atlanta, GA area Thanks to Scottiegazelle
Kroger, Ingles Wayfield Foods (there are only 19 or so) - all double to 50˘
Eckerd,CVS,Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart, Family Dollar, Dollar General,
Publix, Saverite
- do not double

Atlanta and surrounding suburbs Thanks to xodo
Kroger - doubles coupons up to .50
Publix - doubles coupons up to .50
Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart - take coupons at face value only (except for certain cashiers who try not to accept ANYTHING!)
Ingles and Aldi are also in the Atlanta area, but none are near me so I don't shop there and don't know their policies.

Suburbs north of Atlanta Thanks to Lmclark31
Krogers doubles up to 50 cents, but only 1 alike coupon. If you are buying multiples, you must do seperate orders.
Ingles doubles up to 50 cents, and my store has no limit (I had 30 banquet chicken coupon, bought 30 boxes and they doubled them all)
Publix, Save Rite and Save a Lot don't double coupons at all.

Atlanta, GA Limey
Publix doubles up to 50c

Athens/Crawford Thanks to Pilotchase
Bells - Doubles to 50 cents every day
Winn-Dixie - face value
Bi-Lo - some double I think(??)
Oh, BJs takes one coupon per item even if it's a multi-pack. ie. Buy a 12 pack of Sunny Delight and you can use 12 coupons.

Cumming, GA - a north Atlanta suburb Thanks to Couponshopper
Kroger - doubles to 50˘
Ingles - only 3 coupons doubled for every $10 spent
Publix - doubles to 50˘
Aldi's - does not take coupons
Wal-Mart, Eckerd, CVS, Walgreens, BJ's, SuperTarget, SaveRite - all take coupons but never double

Savannah Thanks to Kat
Piggy Wiggly -sometimes doubles
Kroger - ditto
Food Lion-never
Super Walmart-bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gainesville Thanks to nurse397
Kroger & Publix will double up to $0.50, no limit as of yet on the amount of like coupons you can use.
Ingles will double 3 like coupons up to $0.50 but you must spend $10.
Food Lion no doubles.
None of the drugstores double at all

Publix in Georgia now doubles to .50 Thanks to Starlaholly

Hawaii

Thanks to NancyHawaii
Daiei, Foodland, Safeway,Star Market,Times -
These are the main ones. None doubles coupon. Daiei & Foodland don't take Internet coupons. Not sure about Star Market but Safeway and Times will accept them.

Idaho
There is tax on food in Idaho!

Boise
Albertson's no doubles
Fred Meyer no doubles, Reward Card accumulates points, but not needed for sale prices
WinnCo amazing, cheap store with an outstanding bulk food department! no doubles, no club card

Illinois

Bloomington (Central Illinois) Thanks to Coll0610
Schnucks - double to 50 cents everyday
Kroger - double to 50 cents everyday, occasional double dollars.
Jewel - never doubles

Chicago Thanks to Gametalent
NO DOUBLE IN ALL STORE -cry-

Chicagoland area (land of no doubles): Thanks to Wuta17g-
Dominick's (Aquisition by Safeway) -Never doubles
Jewel (Owned by Albertson's) -Never doubles

Chicagoland area Thanks to Barb
Jewel expireds usually. New policy is cashiers aren't to check for expiration dates, but if they beep, they will check and can reject them. Some stores are still accepting expireds no questions. No doubling. No internet frees.
Dominicks takes expireds indefinately. No coupon on free item in B1G1 free.

Chicagoland area Thanks to Quex
jewel, dominick's - no doubling at any of them

Chicagoland area Thanks to Cowboyrx
Meijer: No doubles, takes expired upto 6 months. I've heard that they might stop taking expired coupons.

Northern suburban Illinois Thanks to Barb
Pick n Save no expireds. Doubling Wed with LOTS of restrictions (5 coupons with $25 purchase)
Franklin Foods no expireds no doubles
Piggly Wiggly no expireds no doubles.
Super Fresh Gardens no expireds no doubles no catalinas

Northern Illinois Thanks to slowdive21
Jewel, Dominics, Meijer, Josephs - No doubling
CVS seems to take expired coupons

Springfield Thanks to Zettler
Jewel - Never doubles
Meijer - double up to 50˘
Shop-n-save - Unknown
Schnuck's - Unknown

Springfield Thanks to couponsrgr8
Update on this-to my best abilities.
Meijer no longer doubles. Nor will they accept an in-ad store coupon along with a manuf.
Schnuck's doubles .40 and under but they have a limit on the number of coupons per order, I think it's 15. But it's been a couple years since I've been in there.
Shop N Save only takes coupons at face value

Springfield Thanks to Couponsrgr8
Update on this-to my best abilities [
[b]Meijer
no longer doubles. Nor will they accept an in-ad store coupon along with a manuf.
[b]Schnuck's
doubles .40 and under but they have a limit on the number of coupons per order, I think it's 15. But it's been a couple years since I've been in there.
[b]Shop N Save
only takes coupons at face value.

• Guests
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined --
Indiana

Dunlap Thanks to anjilynn
Target - no doubles.
Wal-Mart Super Wal-Mart - no doubles; Dunlap WM very rarely accepts IPs, even managers
Meijer - double coupons, up to 50 cents; Dunlap very occasionally doubles $1.00 coupons
Kroger - double coupons, up to 50 cents; occasional $1.00 doubles; Goshen will only double 3 of the same coupon per order
K-Mart - no doubles.
Martin's (grocery) - no doubles.
Walgreen's - no doubles.
CVS - no doubles.
Big Lots - no coupons accepted
Dollar Tree - no coupons accepted.
Aldi - no coupons accepted.
Family Dollar - coupons at face value
Dollar general - coupons at face value, no IPs
Sam's Club - no coupons accepted (as of last year,anyway)

Elkhart and South Bend, Indiana area Thanks to princessd1616
Target - no doubles.
Wal-Mart Super Wal-Mart - no doubles.
Meijer - double coupons, up to 50 cents.
Kroger - double coupons, up to 50 cents; occasional $1.00 doubles.
K-Mart - no doubles.
Martin's (grocery) - no doubles.
Walgreen's - no doubles.
CVS - no doubles.
Big Lots - (pretty sure) no coupons accepted.
Dollar Tree - no coupons accepted.
Aldi - no coupons accepted.
Any of these stores I've used them at, have accepted internet-printed coupons.

Northern Indianapolis Thanks to Foxcfx1
Krogers- Once a month double coupon week up to $1.00
Marsh, Meijer, O'Malia's Food Market, Costco, Super Walmart, Super Target, Aldi's, Sams Club, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Kroger,Marsh - No doubles

Central/Southern Indiana Thanks Nanasboys2004
Kroger-most have .50 doubles every day...triples and dollar doubles usually once a month
Marsh-same as kroger
Other grocery stores in the area I dont think Ive ever seen offer doubles or anything.

Fort Wayne Thanks to Luckycharm
Kroger & Scotts now only Triple to 50˘, Limit 2 like coupons per visit. NO MORE doubling to $1
Meijer Doubles to 50˘ and that is it

Hobart, IN Thanks to Luckyme
Wiseway 50˘ doubles (very limited ot a "total of not more than $5 in doubles" when you spend $10 and you need a doubler from the paper) I have shopped this store and they frown highly on multiple trips concerning doubling. Back to back orders with doubling are not allowed.
Manufacturer's internet printable coupons are now being accepted at Walmart on HWY 6 and Willowcreek in Portage, Indiana. They had completely stopped accepting them in the past so this is news.

North-Central Indiana Thanks to Pamperingyou
Wal-mart does not double and no expired
Meijer doubles up to .50 and anything above is made to equal $1 and no expired
Marsh doubles up to .50 and advertises triples sometimes
Target does not double and no expired

Valparaiso, IN Thanks to Luckyme
Wiseway 90˘ doubles (Very limited "total of not more than $5 in doubles" when you spend $10 and you must inform them you want the double and meet requirememnts but you do not need a doubler from the paper). There are 2 Wiseway's in Valparisio and I am under the impression the rules are the same at both. I have NOT personally visited the Valparaiso stores,
Printables are not accepted anywhere in this area

South Haven (unincorporated area east of Portage, IN) Thanks to Luckyme
Al's Valueland 50˘ face doubles of 2 like coupons and unlimited doubles of UNlike coupons every day BUT no double at all if the amount of the price is less than the double would be. I shop this store and they ALWAYS read coupons very carefully.

Porter County Indiana Thanks to Luckyme
Al's Supermarkets do some form of limited doubles

Iowa

East Central Iowa-Quad Cities Thanks Kar
No Doubles except on a rare occasion
No Sales Tax on most food items
Internet Printed Coupons are YMMV at most stores....
Nothing much had changed other than our Oscos are now CVS

Central Iowa- Des Moines Thanks to Warp99
No Doubles -Valupage only accepted at HyVee and Drugtown
Fareway accepts local competitors coupons on like items, ie: store brand, generic items

Eastern Iowa Thanks to JadeTiger
Hy Vee: No doubles
Econofoods: No doubles
Fairway: No doubles

Western Iowa Thanks to kelbarben
HyVee --no doubles, accepts internet printed coupons
Fareway --no doubles
Target- -no doubles, accepts internet printed
Super Walmart --no doubles, accepts internet printed

Kansas

Kansas City/Olathe area Thanks to Gika
Dillons - Doubles .50 up to 1.00, .75 up to 1.00, etc. Does do super doubles randomly.
Henhouse - Doubles up to and including .50.
PriceChopper - None that I know of
HyVee - None that I know of
SunFresh - None that I know of
Apple Market - None that I know of

SW Kansas Area Thanks to Nscar_babe
Dillons: Doubles coupons up to $1.00 (.25=.50, .50=1.00, .75=1.00), no limit on how many can be used. No overage
Walmart: Single amt *and thats IF they don't hassle you! lol* Gives overage, no cash back
Walgreens: Manufacturer coupons Plus Store Coupons, Plus rebate book... *new Walgreens here, cashiers not quite used to it yet, have had some trouble*. Gives overage, no cash back
Target: Manufacturer Coupons Plus Store Coupons. Gives overage, no cash back.
*Note about Walmart and Price match guarantee. (sorry if in wrong spot) Walmart puts their price match stickers under the items, as before, but at check out, it will no longer automatically price match. You have to inform the cashier, have a copy of the price match flyer, and then they will change the price. Yet another way Walmart is trying to "rip us off". If your not aware, forget, or no proof, you are stuck with their "regular" price.*

Kentucky

Thanks to Engineer
KrogerDouble Manufacturer Coupons to 50˘
Meijer, Wal-Mart, Save-a-Lot - no double coupons

Lexington Thanks to Imscully
Meijer - Doubles up to .50, sometimes up to $1.00 or triple .50
Kroger - Doubles up to .50, sometimes up to $1.00 or triple .50
Wal-Mart - No doubles
Target - No doubles
Save-A-Lot - No doubles

Lexington Thanks to unsmart3d
Meijer & Kroger accept printables in my area.
Meijer doubles printables even if they say DND, will only double up to 2 like coupons

Lexington Thanks to donann1809
Meijer - Doubles up to .50 limit of 2 of the same coupon
Kroger - Doubles up to .50 no limit on amount of coupons
Wal-Mart - No doubles but will match competitor's ad
Target - No doubles
Save-A-Lot - No doubles

Louisville Thanks to gracienurse
Meijer--Doubles to 50 cents
Kroger--Doubles to 50 cents
Valu Market--Doubles to 50 cents
Pic Pac--Doubles to 50 cents
Sav a lot , Walmart no doubles
Aldi no coupons

Lousiana

Alexandria/Pineville area Thanks to NaomisCreations
Albertson's ~ doubles $0.40 to $0.50, triples any $0.39 and under *this is not on a regular basis
Ball Food's ~ will double up to and including $0.50
Kroger's ~ doubles $0.40 to $0.50, triples any $0.39
Fred's (pharmacy/dollar store type chain) will double up to and including $0.70 coupons only on Saturdays (think this is still current).
Most stores will not take internet printed coupons.

Southwest area Thanks Bayoubabe
NO DOUBLES just sw of New Orleans.
The only store doubles out here is Fred's Pharmacy They double up to 70˘, ONLY on Saturday.The nearest one 20 minute away in Laplace, La

Baton Rouge Thanks to dealhustlr
Albertson's - no doubling
Winn Dixie (no doubling) lately they have began to offer 3-day specials for doubling.
Sav-a-Center -doubles and triples - changes weekly.
Piggly-Wiggly -some stores double, others do not. varies by location.
Wal-mart Super Centers -never double
Hi Nabor, Calandro's & sav-a-lot - unknown

Deridder Thanks to Kris2791
Brookshire Brothers-triples to .39 and doubles .50
Alexandria
Kroger doubles to .50
Piggly Wiggly doubles to .50 and triples to .39
Albertsons has doubles/triples only when advertised
Leesville
Market Basket prints store coupons that can be used on any product gerneric or name brand

Maine

Thanks to Carlierae
Shaws doubles up to .99, 6 like coupons, takes competers triples.
hannaford does not double

Maryland

Baltimore Area Thanks to Narc
Weis - Doubles coupons up to $0.50, all others redeemed at face value.
Superfresh- Doubles coupons up to $0.99, all others redeemed at face value. Maximum of 2 like coupons at register. Max 4 like coupons at uScan <- Not store policy, just what it does.
Safeway - Doubles coupons up to $0.50, all others redeemed at face value.
Giant - Doubles coupons up to $0.50, all others redeemed at face value.
Klines, Wegmans, Food Lion & Metro - Unknown

Eastern Shore Thanks to MrsPinecone
Super Fresh- doubles up to and including $1; will only double 1 like coupon per variety/scent
Food Lion- accepts coupons, no doubles
Fresh Pride- double up to .50; seems to be no limit
Giant- double up to .50; unsure of limit
Acme- accepts coupons; occasionally double; unsure of limits

Westminister Area Thanks to cyrus
Weis -Doubles 50˘ to $1 (50˘ doubles to $1, but 55˘ doesn't double)
Superfresh - Doubles upto 50˘ (50˘ doubles to $1, but 55˘ doesn't double)
Safeway -Doubles upto $1.00 (50˘ doubles to $1,99˘ doubles to $1) - No limit
Giant -Doubles $0.50 to $1.00 (50˘ doubles to $1, but 55˘ doesn't double)-No limit
Martin's -Doubles upto $1.00 (50˘ doubles to $1, 99˘ doubles to $1) - No limit
Shoppers -Doubles $0.50 to $1.00 (50˘ doubles to $1, but 55˘ doesn't double)
Food Lion & Mars - Do not double

Massachusetts

Boston area Thanks to Bubagump
Shaws - Doubles to 99˘
Star Market - Doubles to 99˘
Stop and Shop - Doubles to 99˘

Central MA Thanks to J&B
Shaw's - doubles to 99c; will accept competitor's coupons (including BJ's, Target, etc. Whatever's nearby...); will NOT accept internet coupons
Shaw's has a new Scan Guarantee policy. Effective 11/4/07, if the scanned price does not match the advertised or marked price, you will receive the lower price plus $1 (used to get the item for free).
Stop & Shop - doubles to 99c; will accept grocery competitor coupons; NO internet coupons
Market Basket - no doubling; no internet coupons
Hannaford - no doubling; no internet coupons
Sav-a-Lot - no doubling; no internet coupons; charges fee for bags
Whole Foods - no doubling; no internet coupons
Trader Joe's - no doubling; no internet coupons

North Western Ma Thanks to vfnaomi
Hannaford Doubles to 99 cents accepts internet coupons
Ocean State Job Lot has own Internet Coupons and accepts regular ones
CVS accepts coupons and receive coupons at register & card bucks
Walmart accepts coupons not doubled, no internet coupons

Thanks to Crimson
Big Y -Big Y [MA & CT] has finally decided to end the hypocrisy, they routinely no longer double coupons
BJs - accepts coupons, no doubling
Hannaford: accepts coupons, no doubling, accepts internet printed coupons
Market Basket - accepts coupons, no doubling, no internet printed coupons
Ocean State Job Lot- accepts coupons, no doubling
Price Rite - does not accept coupons, bring your own bag or pay 10˘ each, has much lower prices than other stores
Roche Brothers - doubles coupons with up to a 99˘ face value
Super 88 Market - accepts coupons, no doubling
Trader Joe's - accepts coupons, no doubling
Trucchis - doubles coupons with up to a 99˘ face value
Whole Foods Market - accepts coupons, no doubling

Shaws: same as the previously copied letter; some recent reports of upgraded computers at selfscans not doubling beyond 6 like coupons
Stop & Shop: same as the previously copied letter

Shaw’s/ Star Supermarkets
February 01, 2005
Dear Ms. X:
Thank you for contacting us regarding our double coupon policy. I attempted to send the information to you via your E-mail address, but the message would not transmit. Our Marketing Department has provided the following information regarding our double coupon policies:
- We double valid manufacturers’ coupons with a value of up to 99˘. Coupons over 99˘ redeemed at face value.
- No more than 6 like items may be purchased per order using the Double Manufacturers’ Coupon offer. The remainder can be redeemed at face value.
- Only one manufacturer’s coupon may be accepted per item.
- The amount of redemption will be credited during your transaction and printed on your register receipt.
- Redemption may not exceed the value of the item you are purchasing.
- Coupons excluded from doubling or tripling: coupons for cigarette and tobacco products, coupons for free items and coupons that specifically state “do not double.”
- We accept up to a total of 6 triple coupons in any combination of Shaw’s and/or a competitor.
I hope this adequately answers your question about Shaw’s double coupon policy. We truly value your patronage, Ms. X, and look forward to serving you in the future.
Sincerely,
Judy Martin
Customer Service Coordinator

The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company

COUPON REDEMPTION POLICY

Please review the following guidelines for redeeming Stop & Shop, Competitor and double/triple manufacturer’s coupons. This policy is applicable to all checkouts in the store.

Manufacturer Coupons

• Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
• No substitutions, the exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased.
• Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date.
• Coupons with a face value over 99 cents will not be doubled or tripled.
• A customer may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturer coupons. For example, if a customer purchased 5 boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturer coupons for 50 cents, the first four coupons would be doubled to a $1.00, the fifth would only be redeemed for 50 cents.
• Up to an additional 12 identical coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical items.
• Total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
• Any coupon offering product “free of charge” should be honored for the value of the item only, it cannot be doubled or tripled.
• Act Media coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
• Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
• Catalina manufacturer’s product specific coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturer’s coupons for the same item.
• Catalina non-product specific store coupons can be used with another manufacturer’s coupon. For example, a customer may use a 50 cent off any Produce item and a manufacturer’s coupon.

End of Order Coupons

• Catalina manufacturer’s end of order (dollar off your next shopping trip) offers may be used with other manufacturer’s coupons.
• Stop & Shop End of Order coupons i.e. “$7.00 off of a $50.00 purchase” are limited to one per customer per transaction provided the customer has met the minimum purchase requirement stated on the coupon. Customers are not eligible to use more than one end of order coupon per transaction regardless of the total sale value.
• Stop & Shop will honor competitor end of order coupons provided the customer has met the purchase requirements stated on the face of the coupon. Coupons should be processed by entering the coupon face value and using the competitor coupon key.
• Customers will be permitted to redeem both a Stop & Shop end of order coupon and one competitor end of order coupon providing the combined transaction value has been met. For example, if both coupons state $50.00 minimum purchase, the transaction must be $100.00 or greater in order for the customer to redeem both coupons.

BSD/CSD Coupon policy Rev 3-2004

Mid-Atlantic states Thanks WingsOverVA

Kroger - Everyday doubles coupons up to $0.50
(some ads say requires Kroger Plus card-but I think they do it for everyone)
Specials run at times for Triple coupon value up to $0.50 ($1.50),Double Coupon Value up to $1.00 ($2.00)
Foodlion-Only doubles (up to $0.50) a few times a year

Michigan
Michigan Item Pricing Law

Central MI Thanks to Scooter
Meijer here doubles the first coupon up to .50 (double to $1.00). Other coupons for the same product are face value.No super doubles at Meijer. Not all Meijer's double like this. The Meijer in Holland, MI does not double. Meijer in Kalamazoo does. Hope this helps
Kroger does the same. Kroger has had them once in the two years I've been here.

Central MI Thanks to rosegarden
Lansing, Mason, Battle Creek, Charlotte, Grand Ledge Meijers double up to .50 with a limit of two of each coupon. They no longer accept printables in any shape form or manner.
onia Meijers does not double so anything west of Ionia including Ionia are at face value only.

Detroit area Thanks to Nack
Kroger, Meijers and Spartan Stores (independent type stores with a Spartan Stores franchise mostly)- None double

Detroit area Thanks to me3head
Kroger- doubles to 50˘ in most areas

Detroit area Thanks to wurlybird9
Kroger -- doubles <= 50˘
Meijer -- doubles <= 50˘
Rite Aid - no doubles

Flint and Howell Thanks to me3head
Kroger doubles to $1

Livonia Thanks to Neutron40
Kroger, Meijers -double up to 50 cents (so 50˘ = $1)

Royal Oak Thanks to me3head
Oak Ridge Market doubles to $1 and great prices

SouthEast Michigan Thanks to Zimberto
Meijer, Kroger, Busches, Hillers, Walmart (of course!), Target (some food), Kmart (SuperKMart, Big K), Whole Foods
I have never heard of any of these stores doubling/tripling coupon values...ever.

South East MI Thanks to champosmom
Hollywood markets - doubles upto 50 cents
Kroger,Meijer,Hillards also doubles up to 50 cents

Minnesota

Thanks to GiltEdge
Rainbow Stores double coupon Wednesday is only on the last Wednesday of every month (updated 10/4/07)

Northeast Michigan Thanks to Hawahawai
meijer : double coupon everyday up to $0.50
walgreen : Accept internet coupons, doesn't double,allows stacking WG coupons and manufacturer coupons.
walmart : Doesn't double
kmart : Doesn't double
riteaid : Doesn,t accept internet coupons, no double,doesn't allows stacking riteaid coupons and manufacturer coupons.
Kroger : Everyday doubles coupons up to $0.50
(some ads say requires Kroger Plus card-but I think they do it for everyone)specials run at times for Triple coupon value up to $0.50 ($1.50)OR double Coupon Value up to $1.00

Twin Cities - Minneapolis & St. Paul Thanks to Courtant
Cub Foods ~ Takes expireds up to 3 months

Southern Thanks Nakawe
Cub Foods: No doubles
Rainbow Foods : No doubles
Hyvee: No Doubles
Econofoods: No doubles

Winona & Rochester area Thanks to Aboutelle
Econo Foods, Festival Foods, Hyvee, County Market,Woodmans,Rainbow Foods NO doubles or triples

Moorhead Thanks to 2dles
Hornbachers, CashWise and Sunmartstores double up to 50c daily. Everything over 50c will double to equal $1. So unless the coupon is for $1 or more the most you will ever get it $1 off by doubling

Mississippi

Thanks to Raggdyann
Pascagoula - Winn Dixie - Double coupons on special days announced in the local newspaper.
Escatawba - Piggly Wiggly
Double coupons, triple on special days.
Eckerds Drugsotre double up to 1.25, on special announced days of the year. Announced in the local paper.
Moss Point - Fred's - has a little bit of everything in the store double coupons sometimes

Southaven, Horn Lake, Olive Branch Thanks to Tifphany
Kroger - doubles up to 60˘
Fred's - doubles on Saturday up to $1 - multiple coupons will not double on same ticket
Save-A-Lot - accepts coupons, no doubles
Super-Lo - doubles to 60˘
Schnucks - doubles up to 60˘
Piggly Wiggly - doubles up to 60˘
MegaMarket - doubles up to 60˘
Big Star, Walmart, Super Walmart, Walmart Market, Target, Super Target, Super Kmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid - no doubles

Missouri

St.Louis area Thanks to CubsFan85
Thanks Our big chain grocery stores are Schnuck's Dierberg's and Shop n Save. Schnuck's and Dierberg's double to 40 cents with a limit of 15 total doubled coupons. This info is really only valid for the St.louis and surrounding areas. If you go a few hours in any direction you will find Krogers, who double to 50 cents and anything over 50 cents becomes a dollar

St. Louis area Thanks to Kas
Schnucks: Double $.40 coupons with limit of 15 doubled coupons. Three area stores in South County will accept Sappington Market $10 off $50 coupon. Occasionally, a $12 off $50 coupon postcard is mailed out to a certain area to be use at a nearby store.
Dierbergs: Double $.40 coupons with limit of 3 of same coupon and 15 doubled coupons. Will honor Shop 'n Save $10 off $50 Promo if clipped from the newspaper or ad. Also two South County stores,Mackenzie Pointe and Southroads Center, will accept Sappington Market $10 off $50 coupon.
Shop 'n Save: No doubling, but the chain every few weeks runs a $10 off $50 "no coupon" promo on one Thursday. Also, some stores in St. Charles County will offer the promo more frequently.
Food For Less: No doubling and supposedly accept competitor $10 off $50 coupon. Recently, started putting a $10 off $50 coupon in ad that is only honored on Thursday.
IGA: No doubling.
Sappington Market: No doubling. A single store in South County that weekly puts an ad in Wednesday newspaper, which includes the $10 off $50 coupon.

Central Missouri Thanks to Tightwad
Gerbes - doubles up to 0.50 - from 0.51 to 0.99 goes to 1.00 - anything over 1.00 is face value - unlimited super doubles at least twice a year
Schnucks - doubles up to 0.50 - from 0.51 to 0.99 goes to 1.00 - anything over 1.00 is face value - triples at least twice a year, did super doubles and triples together once this year
Hy-Vee - some stores double up to 0.50 and some stores don't double

St. Joseph Thanks to deal*me*in
Food 4 Less: Triple coupons-will triple coupons up to a dollar total. 25c coupons triple to 75c and 50c coupons triple to only $1

Chillicothe Thanks to deal*me*in
Hy-Vee and IGA (Piggly Wiggly or what ever they are calling it this week) are no longer doing dollar doubles. I at the moment I do not know their new policy to the full extent.

Montana

Nebraska
Eastern Nebraska Thanks to paterd
No doubling of coupons at any stores around here.
Walgreens, Bakers, Walmart, and HyVee are the only stores that will accept Internet printed coupons

Nevada

Carson City
Stolari’s Double coupons up to and including $1, excludes dairy, liquor and tobacco, limit three (3) alike

Las Vegas
Vons, Albertson's, Smith's - No doubles
CVS & Walgreen's (Rite Aid left the area)

Thanks to Monga
Vons -no doubles
Smith's Food & Drug -only doubles a few times a year, they call it a special sale and they give advance notice
Raleys - unknown
Smart & Final -Don't know if they even take coupons

New Hampshire

In New Hampshire (and most of New England) Thanks Jawgee
Shaws - doubles coupons with up to a 99c face value- limit 6 alike; triples on occasion with in-ad coupons
Hannaford/Shop & Save - does not double
Market Basket/Demoulas - does not double

New Hampshire Thanks to BlueTDimly
We also have Stop & Shop now, see Crimson's information from MA on that store

Manchester Thanks to DamnItJim
Shaw's
Market Basket

New Jersey

Northern New Jersey Thanks to Goosfier
Stop & Shop- Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike
Pathmark - Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike
ShopRite -Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike

Northern New Jersey Thanks to Irintel Shoprite: doubles up to 99c, up to 4 of the same coupon, no overage.
A&P: doubles up to 99c, up to 4 of the same coupon, poss. overage (usually there IS overage) - USCANs now have posted signs NO INTERNET COUPONS AT USCANS.
Pathmark: doubles up to 99c, up to 4 of the same coupon, with overage.
Stop & Shop: doubles up to 99c, up to 4 of the same coupon, there is not supposed to be overage but there always is.
ACME: doubles up to 99c, not sure on overage
Kings no doubles

Central NJ Thanks to Cryingmetsfan
stores and policies the same as those in Northern NJ posted by Goosifer. A&P doubles up to $.99 with a limit of 4 alike.

Central NJ Thanks to bapu
Stop & Shop- Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 of the same coupon
Pathmark - Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 of the same coupon
ShopRite -Doubles to 99˘, limit 4 of the same coupon

Central NJ Thanks to Bargainbtch
East Windser Superfresh doubles up to $1.00. Limit 1 per variety/flavor. Does not accept any printables.
All other Superfresh doubles up to $.99
Acme & Wegmans doubles up to $.99

Hudson County Thanks to irintel
Shoprite (Inserra) - Doubles, up to 99 cents, four alike. One 'free item' w/ coupon only and no overage.
Pathmark - Doubles, up to 99 cents. Depending on the cashier can be 4 or more than 4. Unlimited free items and there is overage.
A&P - Doubles, up to 99 cents, four alike. Unlimited free items and there is overage.
Acme - Doubles, up to 99 cents, four alike. Unlimited free items and there is overage
Stop & Shop - Doubles, up to 99 cents, four alike. Unlimited free items and there is overage

New Mexico

Northern NM Thanks to Flyboynm
Smith's, Albertsons ,Lowe's Super Save, Super WalMart - do not double

• Guests
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined --
New York
Erie County Item Pricing Law

Buffalo
Quality Markets - doubles to 99˘, 4 alike coupon period. Will not accept more than 4 alike coupons.
Tops Markets - doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike coupon per order
Wegmans - doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike coupons per order (YMMV, the machine will double up to 8 alike)
Jubilee - doubles to 99˘, limit 2 alike coupons

Capital District in tri-city area in upstate New York - Schenectady, Colonie, Latham, etc. Thanks Anothershopper2
Price Chopper, Hannaford - No doubles

Capital District & Surrounding Areas: Thanks BillyGr
Price Chopper - Hudson, Catskill, Chatham doubles to $0.99 (Limit 4 Like & 50% of Order), others do not double (though occasional $1 doublers in local papers for 6-10 coupons).
Shoprite - Hudson doubles to $0.99 (Limit 4 Like).

Central NY Thanks to Anothershopper2
P&C - doubles to $0.99

Central New York Thanks to LiveFree-orBuy
Price Chopper – doubles to .99. On rare occasions, they will offer a limited number of doubles for higher value coupons. They accept internet coupons.
Tops – doubles to .99. Accept internet coupons.
P & C – doubles to .99
Surefine – doubles to .99; limit of two identical coupons per shopping trip.

Long Island Thanks to Goosifer
Pathmark - Doubles to 50˘, limit 4 alike
King Kullen- doubles to $1, limit 2 alike
Waldbaum's

Long Island Thanks to Okrf
Foodtown of Hewlett which doubles up to .99, 4 of the same, but if an item is on sale they do not double

NYC Thanks to Goosifer
No double coupons

NYC area Thanks to Cirrus
Food Emporium-horribly high prices, and no doubling
Pathmark -no doubling
Waldbaums -higher prices than Pathmark
A&P-unknownl
Edward's

NYC area Thanks to Coreynyc
Edwards is now called Super Stop & Shop and there are a few locations in Bklyn & Queens (even when they were Edwards).
Shop Rite & Key Food do double from time to time.
Gristede's and D'agosino do not.

NYC area Thanks to Danufus
Waldbaums I go to (Queens)-doubles up to .99
Stop and Shop (Queens and Long Island)
Shop Rite (Long Island) -YMMV- There was one that I went to that doubles up to $1.00, another one doesn't double at all. It's privately owned, (franchised?)

NYC area Thanks to anothershopper2
For my area Queens)
Waldbaums now only doubles to $0.99 (4 alike) at selected stores only in Queens (For Long Island as well)
Stop and Shop - policy is still the same - 4 alike to $0.99
Pathmark does not double anywhere in Queens county as far as I know.
In my experience - no internet q's at either Pathmark & Waldbaums. S&S will still take them with their discretion so YMMV. King Kullen in Long Island still doubles to $1.
NYC also has Whole Foods - which does take mfg cpns but does not double

NYC Thanks to MisterBill
I am fairly sure that none of the stores on Long Island double $1 coupons anymore (although I have not been to King Kullen in a while). I know that Waldbaums does not.
Shoprite stores in Plainview (Long Island) do not double.

Queens, Westchester Thanks to Goosifer
Pathmark - Doubles to 50˘, limit 4 alike

Queens Thanks Anothershopper2
Some waldbaums in Queens do not double either. Depends on how close to Manhattan the store is... it seems to me
Met Foods (all independently owned and operated) in Rego Park does allow MFG cpns, but no doubling
Trader Joes No mfg cpns last I was there

Rochester Thanks to Rhonda
Rochester ... Tops & Wegmans are the bit hitters - which AMS has already covered. I also shop at Hegedorn's in Webster, NY occasionally -- they double up to 0.99 with no limit on like coupons

Rochester area Thanks to Retaried
Most Grocery stores in the Rochester NY area double coupons up to $.99. A few times, Tops Markets have triple coupons

Rochester Thanks to Bgnhntr
Tops: Doubles up to $.99 -- often has "Triple your coupon" deals in flyers
Wegmans: Doubles up to $.99 -- advertises that they match Tops' "Triple your coupon" deals

Rochester Thanks to Cargner
Tops and Wegmans- Both stores double coupon and sometimes Tops will offer triple coupons up to 99 cents and then Wegmans will honor them also.

Rochester Thanks Bgnhntr
P & C and Breen's IGA (both out in Palmyra), both double up to $.99,
BJ's here take coupons but no doubling, though.

Rochester Thanks to hbud
Tops Markets - doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike coupon per order
Wegmans - doubles to 99˘, limit 4 alike coupons per order
Martins generally has the same sales as Tops, but their non-sale prices tend to be lower (for the few things I've compared). Some Tops/Martins cpns can be used at either store, but some are Tops or Martins specific (found out the hard way).
Tops in Canandaigua -- their sale prices may vary from the Rochester Tops' prices, but usually the ads are the same.

Rockland County NY - the Hudson Valley Thanks to eiramnoaj
A&P: doubles up to .99 - 4 identical
Pathmark: doubles up to .99 - 4 identical
ShopRite: doubles up to .99 - 4 identical
Stop & Shop: doubles up to .99 - 4 identical

Suffolk County Thanks to Englishmuffin1291
King Kullen (selden) + Waldbaums (selden, centereach) + Stop and Shop (on Pond Path in Centereach) double up to and including 1.00
Pathmark (centereach) doubles up to and including .99

Westchester and Putnam Counties Thanks to Soizie
A&P doubles to $.99
ShopRite doubles to .$99, $10 back every $75 spent on baby items.Limit 4 alike will double.
Key Foods doubles to $.99

North Carolina

Cary Thanks to Pradman
All Harris Teeteres - Double upto 99 cents, limit 20 coupons per trip, Triple 2-3 times a year
Food Lion - no double
Kroger - double upto 50 cents
Sams club - no coupon
Lowes food - Need to purchase $25/$35 Grocery for coupon to be doubled, up to 50 cent

Cary Thanks to Keviny341 at yahoo dot com
Lowes food - Double up to 99 cents, limit 20 coupons, triple 2-4 times a year. Will take internet coupons IF they scan and IF the clerk knows the store policy
No minimum purchase is required.
Manufacturer coupons for FREE items or Buy One, Get One FREE items will not be doubled.
Do not accept expired coupons, but do accept competitors' coupons.

Eastern NC Thanks to Tmotley
Harris Teeter doubles up to $.50 everyday-states limit of 20 coupons per day- but not enforced where I shop. Occasionally does triples up to $.50. Over $.50-face value.
Lowes Foods doubles to $.60, but states "with $30 purchase". Never tried it with less as this store is far from me. Also has "greenpoints" earned with purchases that can be redeemed for grocery items or merchandise at the website.
Kroger doubles to $.50 everyday, over $.50 is face value. Occasionally does super doubles to $1, over $1 doubles up to $2.
Food Lion -no doubles
Winn Dixie - no doubles, occasionally triples to $.50 (has done triples about 5 times in the last 3 months)
Eckerd's- occasionally does super doubles to $1, over $1 doubles to $2.

Lexington Thanks to swagner
Food Lion- accepts coupons but never doubles
Wal-mart-accepts coupons but never doubles
Ingles-doubles 3 coupons per every $10 up to .50
CVS and Walgreens - also in area

Middle North Carolina: Greensoro, High Point, Winston-Salem Thanks to LyndaSLP
Harris Teeter doubles up to 0.99 every day. You can use as many coupons as you want BUT only the first 20 coupons (0.99 and under) will double. Cash registers are PROGRAMMED this way. Trust me, my 21st coupon under 0.99 NEVER doubles. They will take IP coupons, but not for free items. IP rule is "2 like IP coupons per transaction".
LowesFoods doubles up to 0.99 every day. Only the first 20 coupons (0.99 and under) will double. Only 4 like coupons will double -- register is programmed to only double the first 4 like coupons, the 5th like coupon will not double. They will take IP coupons -- but only 2 a day.
Food Lion -- no doubles

North Carolina Thanks to BlondeBarbie
Harris Teeter, Kroger's, Lowes doubles everyday
Roses doubles on friday only

Raleigh/Durham Thanks to Peekaboo
Lowe's Foods updated policy:

Lowes Foods welcomes manufacturer and Lowes Foods store coupons when the following requirements are met:
Customer must use their Lowes Rewards card.
Coupons must be in date.
Coupons must match the item(s) purchased.
Store coupons must specify Lowes Foods.
Limit 4 coupons for same item. For example, you have five coupons for a specific cereal and have purchased five of the item, we will honor the coupon for up to four of the boxes of cereal. This allows us to ensure product availability for all customers.
We will double coupons up to 20 manufacturer coupons every day with a face value of $.99 or less. No minimum purchase is required. Manufacturer coupons for FREE items or Buy One, Get One FREE items will not be doubled.

Internet Coupons

There has been a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in the marketplace. We are committed to protecting ourselves, manufacturers and our customers against this illegal activity. Therefore, Lowes Foods will only honor internet coupons that scan.
From time to time, our coupon promotions will be enhanced. For example, we may offer our customers the opportunity to triple their coupons up to $.99. Special promotional opportunities will be featured in our weekly ad.

Harris Teeter:

* We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded.
* We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
* We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value.
* No internet coupons will be doubled or tripled. No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.

Internet Coupons

* We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
* With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
* We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
* We gladly accept local competitors’ circular or direct-mail coupons; however we do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.

Raleigh Thanks to Adamsvillekpd
Harris Teeter always doubles up to and including .50 with the (rare) occasional Fri-Sun tripling.

North Dakota
Fargo Thanks to 2dles
Hornbachers, CashWise and Sunmartstores double up to 50c daily. Everything over 50c will double to equal $1. So unless the coupon is for $1 or more the most you will ever get it $1 off by doubling.
Bismarck No doubles at all

The same 3 stores also double in Moorhead, MN. I think that Moorhead is forced to double because it is the border city to Fargo. The river seperates the two cities/states. Hope that helps a bit.

Ohio

Cincinnati Thanks to PayingAttn
Kroger doubles up to .50 coupons all the time, discontinued doing the Super Double Dollar couple years back, much to my dismay
Mejiers doubles up to .50 coupons all the time & often has Super Double Dollar Days, but limits you to two coupons per item - My experience with them is that if you don't get there the first day, they'll be out of stock on most things that have great $1 coupons!

NorthEast Thanks to There
Giant Eagle doubles up to 99˘ never beyond the total price ;never triples - must have advantage card for the doubles; Does Not accept manufacturers site printed coupons; New e-Offers (no more website printing); Money-saving offers you add right to your Giant Eagle Advantage Card. No more coupon clipping
Sparkle Markets -double up to 99˘ everyday, no limit, no shoppers savings card -Will NOT accept coupons printed from internet -
must be manufacturers coupons

Northeast Ohio Thanks to MrsRobinson
Giant Eagle--doubles up to .99 every day, no limit, accept internet coupons, sends home mailers
Other grocery stores in the area do not ever (yet) double or triple--Marc's, Food 4 Less, Bordner's, Fisher's, Acme, Aldi, Sav-A-Lot.

Northeast Ohio Thanks to Cpnconnie
Youngstown/Warren area
Sparkle-double up to 99 every day
Iga-double to 99 every day
Aldi,Marc, Dollar General,SuperKmart,Walgreens, Riteaid, CVS-all cpns at face value

Northeast Ohio (Akron/Canton/Massillon area) Thanks to mrsrobinson
Giant Eagle Double coupons every day up to 99 cents, No limit on number of coupons that can be doubled, Weekly sales begin on Wednesdays, not Sundays, Fuelperks program: earn 10 cents off per gallon of gas purchased at Get Go! stations for each $50 spent at Giant Eagle (sometimes they offer 20 cents off for each $50 spent); purchase of gift cards to other stores/restaurants and prescriptions count for the promotion
Dave's: Double coupons every day up to 99 cents , No limit on number of coupons that can be doubled, Weekly sales begin on Thursdays, not Sundays
Acme Markets: --No double coupons, Weekly sales start on Sundays, Usually have lots of hangtag coupons, tearpad coupons, and winetags (in stores with liquor departments) , NE Ohio Acme stores are NOT affiliated with Acme stores in other areas of the country
Bordner's: No double coupons, Sales start on Sundays, Affiliated with Food 4 Less in this area; they share grocery ads
Buehler's and Fisher's -neither of those have double coupons. Their sales start on Sundays.

Marietta Thanks to candiwv_
Giant Eagle doubles to .99 Limit 4 but they did not enforce it.
Kroger doubles to .50

Northwest area Thanks to RedArt
Krogerin NW Ohio: Double up to 50˘
Meijer in NW Ohio: Double up to 50˘
Farmer Jack in NW Ohio:Double up to 50˘
Giant Eagle in NW Ohio:Double up to 99˘

Perrysburg (Toledo area) Thanks to sdippman
Giant Eagle limit 4 of the same coupon each day, up to .99 doubled, coupons of $1.00 or more are worth $2.00, coupons $2.00 or more are face value

West Ohio, Dayton area Thanks to Hopalong
Kroger - (by me) They Double always. .50 to a dollar normally. When they Super Double, they double up to $1 = $2.
Meijer - same as Kroger (.50 to $1), except that I think that I've only seen Super Doubles once in 4 years here in Dayton.
Cub Foods = No doubles

West Ohio - Dayton Thanks to gamer555
The Double coupon info you have listed for the Dayton,Ohio area stores is accurate.
Also not too many people realize that Kroger has a "bagsense" program whereby when you bring in your own bags you get back 5cents for every one you use. Also... they have a scanright guarantee. IF an item scans wrong or a price other than the shelf tag then you get the item free(excluding alcohol + Cigs). You will usually have to "remind" the cashiers about the scanright policy.
Kroger- will accept printed out internet coupons, will double an unlimited amount of the same coupon
Meijer will accept printed out internet coupons, will double only the first 2 identical coupons- after that the scanner will automatically only deduct the face value
Walmart seems to depend on which cashier you have

Oklahoma

Thanks to Momma2hayleigh
Homeland: Double everyday up to and including $1.00
IGA: Double everyday up to and including $1.00

Thanks to Juls993
Homeland does double up to and including a dollar only one like coupon.

Broken Arrow Thanks to Couponmama
Albertsons no longer doubles

Oregon

Thanks to Danlynclark
Safeway doubles 4 coupons up to .50
QFC - just did a trial run of doubles and triples

Portland metro area Thanks to Allsmilez4u
Safeway - Doubles up to 4 with coupon from ad, Occasionally runs coupon in paper to double or triple up to 10 or 20 coupons up to $1.00
Thriftway - Doubles up to 4 with coupon from ad
Albertsons, Fred Meyer, QFC,Whole Foods, Wild Oats, Zupans - no doubles

Portland Thanks to Sheller
Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer - Doubles to 50˘
Winco Foods, WalMart, Payless, Rite Aid - No doubles

Portland Thanks to Bizarro
Albertsons accepts up to 10 competetors cpns which includes the Safeway/Thriftway dbl cpns as long as they are in the area.

Pennsylvania

Central PA - Shamokin Dam, Mifflinburg, Lewisburg area Thanks to caliza
Weis Doubles up to .50. Face value above .50, Accepts internet coupons of any kind.
Giant Doubles up to $1.00. If you have more than one coupon for the same item on one shopping trip, only the first coupon is doubled. The remaining coupons are face value. Accepts internet coupons. Limitation - Up to $5.00 for free items. Triple coupons - usually six - when special coupons are printed in weekly flyer. Triples up to .50 value.
Super Walmart No double or triple. Only face value. Does not accept internet coupons of any kind. Merchandise purchased must be exactly as printed on coupon. No exceptions.

Philadelphia Thanks to bugsbunn
Shoprite do doubles up to 99cents
Save a lot accepts coupon but i never use any there so i don't know if they double
Thriftway doubles up to 99 but not all the time.

Pittsburgh Thanks to Doctor_Ido
Bi-Lo, Giant Eagle (monopoly, 95% of grocery stores),Food land,Save-a-lot
Doubling policy
all stores: x2 all the time up to .99 (confirmed)

Pittsburgh Thanks to Garsh
Giant Eagle -Doubles coupons up to 99˘, No printed coupons accepted (link)
Foodland -Doubles coupons up to 99˘

Pittsburgh area Thanks to Dewolfxy
Giant Eagle - doubles up to 99cents
Shop 'n Save - Never been there, but saw this on a circular "doubles manufacturer's coupons (see store for details)"
Foodland - Never been there, but on the circular it says "doubles coupons up to 99cents"
Whole Foods - unsure (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com)

Pittsburgh Area Thanks to leenga
Shop N Save & Giant Eagle do double up to .99
Giant Eagle (Rochester) will not accept internet coupons.
Shop N Save & Walmart do accept internet coupons.
From RA corporate:
"Rite Aid as a whole has decided to only accept internet coupons printed from our site only. Unfortunately, we cannot validate internet coupons printed from other source so as a result we will only accept internet coupons from our site. I do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. "

Western Thanks to There
Gianteagle doubles up to 99˘ never beyond the total price
never triples - must have advantage card for the doubles
website always has printable coupons http://www.gianteagle.com

Southeastern PA (Suburban Philadelphia) Thanks to Spork
ACME - Doubles up to $0.99 (sometimes they will triple for special one-day-only sales)

Southeastern PA Thanks to wendy1214
Giant doubles to .99 occasional triples- 4 tripler coupon in insert, or occasional $1 doublers- 4 doubler coupons in insert. WILL ONLY DOUBLE 1 like coupon (Coopersburg and Allentown stores only double to .50)
Landis (thriftway) doubles to .99 occasional triples, 6 per shopping order. 2 weeks worth of adds posted on web site landismarkets.com
Clemens Souderton - no longer open- bought out by Giant and or Super Fresh
SuperFresh- doubles to .99 occasional triples- unlimited
Hennings (Thriftway) doubles to .99
Boyers Doubles to .50 ocassional triples- haven't seen this in a while though.
Redners Supposedly lower everyday prices, does not double coupons.

Southeastern PA Thanks to Matt111
Giant doubles to .99 occasional triples 9
Landis (thriftway) doubles to .99 occasional triples 2 weeks worth of adds posted on web site landismarkets.com
Hennings doubles to .99

Suburban Philadelphia Thanks to Siageah
Acme -doubles up to 50c doubles, over 50c to 99c doubles to $1.00--occasional triples up to 50c
Genuardis-doubles up to 99c unlimited-tripled only once, to my knowledge was up to 50c
Pathmark -doubles up to 50c doubles, over 50c to 99c doubles to $1.00
Giant -doubles up to 50c doubles, over 50c to 99c doubles to $1.00--occasional triples (up to 50c) limited to tripler coupons, $15.00 min. purchase

Northeast PA Thanks to LukFilm
PriceChopper - double up to $1
Gerrity's - double up to $1
Weis/Mr. Z's - double up to $1, triple with a trippling coupon, must purchase at least $15 to triple with a trippling coupon, coupon itself cannot be more than 50 cents and cannot be more than value of the product

Central PA Thanks to Caliza
Weis Weis doubles coupons up to .50. Occasionally, they offer the triple coupon -again only up to .50
Giant - unknown

Central PA Thanks to Catnap1972
Giant..doubles up to .50, some stores may double up to .99, triple coupons w/required minimum purchase in selected circulars (mailed/local Pennysaver)
Redner's Warehouse...single value only (no doubling)
SKH...doubles up to .50
in addition Giant, Weis, SKH, and Redners ALL have banned internet coupons

Selinsgrove Thanks Caliza
GiantCoupons .01 to .50 - double value;.51 to .99 - value is $1.00
With triple coupons: .01 to .50 - triple value, Not to exceed retail of item.
With $15.00 purchase

Mifflinburg (also in most area towns) Thanks Caliza
WeisCoupons .01 to .50 - double value;.51 to .99 - value is $1.00
With triple coupons: .01 to .50 - triple value,Not to exceed retail of item.
With $15.00 purchase. Limit 6 per customer

Rhode Island

Thanks Kattails2
Stop and Shop- Doubles everyday to 99 cents. No longer allows overage. Doubles 6 like coupons. Triples are non existant. Accepts 6 competitor triples, and $ off cards.
Shaws- Doubles SIX coupons every day to 99 cents. Triples are rare here as well. Once every 2 months though they do send out $3 off $30 and $5 off$50 which can be combined for $8 off $80. Accepts 6 competitor triples.
Seabra- Smallest market of them all. Does not double. Carries many Hispanic brands.
Dave's Marketplace- accepts coupons but does not double or triple. More personal store than previous. Accepts no competitor coupons. Carries many 'special diet' food. Has a full service deli as well as many precooked items.
Bj's- Takes coupons but does not double.
Whole Foods- Accepts coupons. Does not double.
Compare foods Market- Does not accept coupons.
Price Right- Does not accept coupons. Must bring your own bags or purchase store bags for 10 cents each.
Ocean State Job Lot- accepts man. coupons and has weekly internet printed coupons if you have joined the email list.
Eastside Marketplace- accepts coupons at face value. Carries a wide variety of Kosher foods. Has discount days: Receive a 5% discount on your total purchase! -Students - Wednesday , Faculty - Thursdays , Seniors - Tuesdays

Rhode Island Thanks to Crimson
Clements' Marketplace - doubles coupons with up to a 99˘ face value

• Guests
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined --
South Carolina

Thanks to TeacherTim
Harris Teeter doubles up to 99 cents. Occasionally triples coupons..
Bi-Lo - double coupons up to 99 cents, and occasionally triples coupons.
Winn-Dixie: Now out of business in SC.

Darlington/Florence area Thanks to kzrainbow
Harris Teeter: doubles every day up to .99, occasionally runs super-triples (about once a quarter), will only allow 20 doubled coupons per card.
BiLo: doubles up to .60, 10 doubles per order, will accept 2 coupons per item even on BOGOs.
Piggly Wiggly: terrible coupon policy! No doubles, no deals, no nothing.
Wal-Mart: honestly I have no problems with them. They accept printables and as many coupons as I hand them. Once in a while they have that fit about "one per purchase" but that's usually on a large BOGO item like the BOGO hair dyes.
Walgreen's: stacks and lovely cashiers, take anything I hand them and SMILE too!
CVS: so far no issues with stacking or frees.

Upstate SC Thanks to lrose57
ngles double up to .50 , 3 per $10 order. (6 per $20, etc....)
BiLo doubles all coupons up to .60, no limit.
Bloom and Food Lion do not double. Food Lion triples up to .50 up to $25 . Not sure of limit.

South Dakota

Tennessee

Middle Tennessee Thanks to qmwhitlock
Publix will double coupons to $.50, They also accept competitors coupons.

Middle Tennessee Thanks to Cgomes
Bi-Lo - doubles to $.60, no limit (policy is 10 like coupons, but not enforced)
Kroger - doubles to $.50 (super doubles or triples to $.50 promotions on rare occasions)
Coupons will NOT double without a card at ANY Kroger. Either the cashier is scanning his/her personal card for you or you need to check your receipts to make sure you're actually getting the doubles.
H.G. Hills - doubles to $.50 (I don't *think* there are limits, but I don't shop here so I'm not certain)
Piggly Wiggly - varies by store. Most double to either $.50 or $.60. At least one store I'm aware of doubles to $.60 and triples to $.34. All stores are limited to 5 like coupons and they DO enforce it.
Publix - no doubles
Food Lion - no doubles
Super WalMart - no doubles

Middle Tennessee Thanks to Fleur235
Harris Teeter doubles to .99 everyday with your VIC card

East Tennessee Thanks to P0larbear
Mountain City, TN - FREDS - NO DOUBLING (alleged TEST program
all local Kroger - double $.50 with kroger card (usually don't have to have) have seen double days but not triple (doesnt mean they dont do it)
all local Ingles - double 1 up to $.50 with every $10 purchase

kingsport Thanks to Penny1437
Fred's is no longer doubling as of last week (added 8/8)

Knoxville/Strawberry Plains Thanks to jcdbuckner
Kroger - doubles all mfg. coupons every day up to 50-cents. All amounts over 50-cents are redeemed at face value.
On occasion they advertised triple coupons, but those days must be long gone. When Kroger Plus card is used, in combination with a sale plus a coupon, many items can be practically free.
Food City - Mfg. coupons redeemed, face value only. Prices better with Food City Value card.
As always coupons must be in date, for specific item listed only on coupon.

Memphis, TN including Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown- Thanks to Tifphany
Kroger - doubles up to 60˘
Fred's - doubles on Saturday up to $1 - multiple coupons will not double on same ticket
Save-A-Lot - accepts coupons, no doubles
Super-Lo - doubles to 60˘
Schnucks - doubles up to 60˘
Piggly Wiggly - doubles up to 60˘
MegaMarket - doubles up to 60˘
Big Star, Walmart, Super Walmart, Walmart Market, Target, Super Target, Super Kmart, Walgreens, Rite-Aid - no doubles

Texas

Austin Thanks to Sasa4
HEB no double, and cannot combine their in ad coupons or in store coupons with mfg on the same item :( (however, it should work like this, if the in ad coupon is buy stouffer's meals and get free garlic toast, you should be able to use a mfg for stouffer's but not on the garlic toast. however, it does not work when it is a 40c off garlic toast and you want to combo it with an mfg for garlic toast.)
Fiesta - no double
CVS, Super WalMart, Super Target
Randall's - triple up to 39c and double up to 50c everyday. limit 1 item.

DFW area Thanks Dztech
Albertson's, Kroger, Tom Thumb, Winn Dixie, Rainbow Foods, Super 1 Foods, Super Walmart, Super Target, Central Market, Whole Foods. For drug stores Walgreen's. And warehouse stores Sam's and Costco. I don't know anything about couponing though. The only ones I shop at are Kroger, Walmart, and Sam's. However, I remember seeing a notice about couponing taped to the checkout counter at Kroger. Next time I go, I will pay more attention and report back what I find.
Kroger - doubles to $0.50 and triples to $0.39

Dallas/Ft. Worth Thanks to Lady400
Kroger Kroger policy is triple to .39, double to .50, with Kroger Plus Card. I'm a little unsure on the limits policy. I have heard it is 3 like coupons, but I have purchased more than 3 with no trouble, and also had trouble on another product with the 4th coupon.
Albertson's, Winn Dixie, Tom Thumb, Whole Foods Market, Walmart, Super Walmart, Target, Super Target,Walgreens, CVS
Tom Thumb also triples to .39, and doubles to .50. Limit is one like coupon, including varieties.

DFW Thanks to Momalisa76
Piggly Wiggly doubles up to and including 60c every day w/ no limit and occasionally (maybe once a year) triples up to 50c and doubles up to $1 w/ limit of 1 like coupon.
Kroger will only double or triple the first like coupon, all subsequents are @ face value. Sometimes the comp will catch it, but mostly it's the checker's responsibility to catch duplicates and enter them manually so they don't multiply. Also, no overage allowed.
CVS, no overage. Have seen selected doubles in the form of extra CVS bucks once.
Walgreens, allows stacking WG coupons and manufacturer coupons. Will allow overage (once even had my sales tax be negative)
WM, significant discrepancies from store to store and even from checker to checker. Sometimes will allow overage, sometime over rides to actual cost of item, sometimes refuses to take the coupon altogether! Self checkouts seem to be the key, but those only allow a limited # of coupons per transaction (last I heard was 8).

DFW Thanks to dlk
Albertsons - Doubles and triples 4 like coupons whereas Kroger only does 3.
Tom Thumb - Same coupon values as Kroger and Albertsons but only 1 like coupon
Minyard - No doubles or triples

DFW Thanks to wtf
Kroger - doubles to $0.50 and triples to $0.39
Tom thumb - doubles to $0.50 and triples to $0.39
Albertsons - no doubles

Dallas Thanks to Kolaman
Kroger - Dpubles to 50˘, triples to 39˘
Alberson and walmart will not double.

Fort Worth Thanks to tschepsit
Albertson's now matchs Kroger's coupon policy of doubling to 50 cents and tripling to 39 cents

East Texas -Longview, Kilgore, and Henderson: Thanks to forrestdeva
Kroger: Triples upto .39, doulbles .40 upto .50
Albertsons: Face value only
Brookshire Brothers: Face value only

Houston Thanks to Myth465
i just noticed this thread, i can list most of the stores for houston texas but i have no idea if they double or not cause i havent gotten into couponing
Walmart, Super WalMart, Alberstons, Costco, Whole Foods, Eckerd's, CVS, Kroger, HEB, Foodarama,Fiesta, Sams Club

Houston Thanks to Miamai
I just know that Krogers double but dont know to what ( I dont live near one) from the list, I see Randalls is missing, Seller Bros, Food King, Gerlands, Food City, Super Target no doubles maybe Randalls not sure

Houston Thanks to Cowboyrx
Krogers double
Randalls triples upto 35˘ and doubles upto 50˘

Houston Thanks to jenkoj
Kroger - Doubles up to .50, triple up to .35 1 coupon only, others are at face value.
Randall's Doubles up to .50, triple up to .35 1 coupon only, others are at face value
Walmart no IQ
HEB no stacking manufacturer and store coupons. No doubles no triples
CVS stacking ok, competitor coupons ok
Target same as CVS but for RX GC if you are using competitor coupon it cannot be IQ and they will only honor up to $25
Foodtown -face value coupons only no double, no triple

San Antonio Thanks to dakotamidnight
WM - Allows IQ's - Sometimes gives hassles over it though. Just remind them it is National Policy to accept. Sometimes easier to use self checkouts for IQ's.
HEB - No IQ's
Walgreens - Can stack MQ and Store Coupon. Takes IQ's.

South Arlington, Mansfield & Grand Praire,Texas Thanks to Kate
Kroger -s Triple to 39˘--Double to 50˘-(5 stores)Haven't had problem with limit-But do not press my luck either--Kroger+ Card
Tom Thumb Triple to 39˘ Double to 50˘ -Limit 1 like coupon for triple--Reward Card
Albertsons, Super Walmart, Super Target, CVS, Walgreens,--Face Value

Southeast Texas (Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange) Thanks to Florep1
Kroger- doubles to 50cents, triples to 39 cents up to three of like coupons
Market Basket (a local store) doubles up to 50 cents up to one of each kind
HEB Pantry- no doubles
WalMart -no doubles
Albertsons -no doubles

South Texas Thanks to TandCC
WalMart does not double
HEB does not double

Utah

Thanks to Allgood
Smiths no doubles
Albertsons (accepts competitor's coupons--only reason I ever shop there!)
Super Walmart, Super Target, Kmart, Rite Aid, Walgreen's -no doubles

SLC area Albertson's - - no limit on rain check amounts

Vermont
Bennington, VT Thanks BillyGr
Price Chopper doubles to $1.00 (Limit 2 Like & 50% of Order)
Other VT Towns
Shaws doubles to $0.99 (Limits unsure).
Scattered Grand Unions still exist (Not sure of double rules).

Virginia

Central Virginia (Richmond/Williamsburg area) Thanks to animalliferaft1
Food Lion/Bloom: Accepts all mfg coupons at face value.
Kroger: Doubles coupons up to and including $0.50.
Ukrops: Accepts all mfg coupons at face value (sells no alcohol/not open Sundays or major holidays)
CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid (formerly Eckerd): Mfg coupons at face value; can combine with store coupons on same purchase.
Super WalMart: Accepts all mfg coupons at face value.
Super Target: Accepts all mfg coupons at face value.

Northern Virginia Thanks to Jerry
Giant double , Magruders,Weis and Safeway double coupons up to 50 c everyday. i.e., a 50c coupon will be doubled to $1.
Harris Teeter Harris Teeter doubles up to 99c face value(Limit 20 coupons)
Never saw triples or Super Doubles in Giant or Safeway
Shoppers Food Warehouse - take Manufacturers Coupons

Northern Virginia Thanks to Jerry
Food Lion has been replaced by Bloom and Bottom Dollar stores. Both accepts manufacturer coupons at face value
Walgreen's - face value
Washington

Seattle Thanks to Mykoleary
no double due to state law
Safeway, Fred Meyer (Kroger Brand),QFC (Kroger Brand),Larry's Market, THriftway, Red Apple, PCC (Natural Foods Store) - could very well be local
Trader Joes, Tops Food and Drug, Costco, Sam's Club

Seattle Thanks to Seattle
Albertsons - No doubling

Update on Seattle and Western Washington:Thanks to Adognamedchuck (9/27/03)
This weekend QFC is tripling coupons up to .50 and doubling coupons to $1 for the FIRST TIME EVER. Limit 2 like coupons per order.
Safeway has followed suit - their double/triple coupon policy is the same as QFC's (at most stores).

Western Washington Thanks to DanlynClark
Albertson's, Safeway, Top Foods, QFC, Marketplace Foods, Summit, Trading Co. (local), Mega Foods, Grocery Outlet, Cash & Carry - No doubles ever

Southwestern Washington Thanks to Danlynclark
safeway doubles 4 coupons up to .50 (check the safeway ad for details)
QFC did a trial run of doubles and triples

Washington DC

Thanks to icemom
Acme - coupon policy is: all coupons double to a dollar. example: $0.30 doubles to $0.60,
$0.50 doubles to a dollar, and any amount between $0.50 and a dollar will double to a dollar. Never had a limit to the number of Q's I could use.
Food Lion doesn't double.
Giant doubles coupons up to $0.50.

West Virgina

Charleston area Thanks to Campbell908
Kroger- doubles 50 cents
Foodland doubles to 50 cents
Big Bear advertises when they double

Morgantown Thanks to Dangerousfem
Krogers- doubles up to .50 everyday, they have never limited me.
Giant Eagle- doubles up to .99 every day, they have a 2 coupon limit posted, but they don't follow it, they have never limited me, I have gotten as many as 25 at a time and they doubled them all.
Foodland- doubles up to .99 everyday, not sure of limit..I don't go there often, prices are high, and they have to manually double.
Foodlion-no doubles
Shop n Save- doubles up to .49 not sure of limit
BiLo- doubles up to .50, not sure of limit

Parkersburg area Thanks to candiwv_
Kroger doubles to 50
Foodland doubles to 50

West Virginia Thanks to Zydeco
Big Bear is no longer in business in WV
Galaxy stores double up to .50 on Wednesdays ONLY

Wisconsin

Appelton Thanks to molly001
Walmart will let you use coupons from competors with no limit and no min purchase

Lacrosse area Thanks to Aboutelle
Econo Foods, Festival Foods, Hyvee, County Market,Woodmans,Rainbow Foods NO doubles or triples

Lacrosse area Thanks to Waldo53
People's Food Coop
*The coop does not double coupons but does give a 10% on case items. A case is 12 of anything. Even sale items. So the case discount stacks with sales!! Works great when you need something on sale!

Madison/Middleton/Verona Thanks to dcoupon1975
Walgreens: -Being told that Walgreens Corp has handed down a decision to not accept ANY internet coupons,No doubling
Woodman's: - No internet, no doubling
Copps: - Yes Internet Coupons, Will double first 5 coupons with face values up to $1 with $25 of greater purchase on selected Wed

Mequon Wisconsin Thanks to Shortman
Piggly Wiggly - no idea if they double
Jewel Osco - no idea if they double

South Eastern Wisconsin Thanks to Barb
Pick n Save no expireds no doubles
Woodmans County Market no expireds no doubles

Northwestern Wisconsin Thanks to Upnorth1
Cub Foods 1 large store in Duluth - No doubles
Super Value a few small stores, they own Cub and I believe Rainbow Super One, northern Mn, Wi, northern Michigan 25 stores
Jubilee 4-5 stores in the Duluth-Superior area they may be related o the Festival stores in Mineapolis, ads look quite similar
several small IGA stores in outlying areas

Green Bay Thanks to bmunch
no doubles anywhere :(
Aldi, Copps
Cub Foods
- no printables, accepts Valupage, has catalinas
Festival - can combine mfc w/store coupons (printable store coupons on their website)
Target
Super Walmart
- allows overage
Walgreen's - can combine mfc w/store coupons
Woodmans

Wyoming

Thanks to queenofthehivemomof5
Smiths, Albertsons - Both Albertsons and Smiths take internet printable coupons, no free
Dons - no doubles
we DO have winetags here... both WPN and NWPN in Albertsons (our store sells wine)

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02

What a task!!! Go for it!

He's not kidding. I think the original may have been less work :p (j/k)

These are the people who I've posted updates from so far, remember I delete the information as I add it. Thanks for your help!
Alan
Apricot
anothershopper2
bapu
Barb
BlueTDimly
bugsbunn
Caliza
chi30
champosmom
couponmama
couponsrgr8
couponshopper
Courtant
Crimson
cyrus
dejavu
dlk
donann1809
eiramnoaj
equiptech
forrestdeva
gamer555
Garsh
GiltEdge
gracienurse
HarleyD
hawahawai
hbud
IamAddicted
icemom
irintel
ivnbs
jawgee
J&B
JDMnAR
jenkoj
Jerry
joshmamabear
Kar522
Kas
kattails2
kelbarben
Keviny341 at yahoo dot com
kmarie1965
LiveFree-orBuy
Luckycharm
lrose57
LyndaSLP
MisterBill
molly001
mpmama2re
mrsrobinson
NaomisCreations
NasdaqTrader889
Pamperingyou
paterd
pradman
princessd1616
qmwhitlock
rosegarden
sarinne
slowdive21
soizie
swagner
TeacherTim
There
tschepsit
unsmart3d
Wackyducky
WillyNilly
A happy wife is a happy life

AMS

AMS

Angel

• Platinum Member
  • 30,941 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 26-December 02
Once your information is added and/or your corrections made, your post in this thread will disappear. That is how I keep track of the additions. :) Thank you so much for your help and support! Thanks to: Alan AllGood animalliferaft1 anjilynn anothershopper2 apricot candiwv_ catfishhunters99 crimson goingcrazymom Irintel ivnbs joshmamabear KAJEHAS Kattails2 Kar522 Kas Keviny341 at yahoo dot com kmarie1965 lrose57 luckyme LyndaSLP mackerdack MisterBill Narc nurse397 Peekaboo rasheed sasa4 sdippman slowdive21 Supernurse thebramble there vfnaomi Waddle wendy1214 wurlybird9 Wheel wtf xodo
A happy wife is a happy life

SEWIShopper

SEWIShopper

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 29-October 08
SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN

Pick N Save on S. Green Bay Road in Racine
, (Southeast Wisconsin) Doubles Coupons every Wednesday, limit of 4 or 5 now I forgot, minimum of $25 order, up to $1 coupons subject to doubling. I just called this morning -banana-

Piggly Wiggly no longer takes internet Coupons.

Edited by SEWIShopper, 02 November 2008 - 04:09 AM.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,931 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
As posted @ HCW...I could not find the policy on the website, but I didn't look too hard...what's odd is that they have a link to SmartShource... :rolleyesold: I will have to see what happens next week when I shop...

Hope this is allowed but there is a NEW Coupon Policy on the Hy-Vee website:

5/14/2009
Hy-Vee Coupon Policy
Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers’ coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the Internet:
The coupon must be legible.
The coupon must have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted; however, a customer may use a manufacturer’s coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
Soft drink container caps will be accepted.

Due to the unfortunate rise of counterfeit activity, the following two additional guidelines apply to Internet coupons:
Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
No coupon that exceeds $2.50 will be accepted.

Where I am is where I need to be...
Just Another Chicago Born & Raised Kook
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

joshmamabear

joshmamabear

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 16-December 04
Regarding overage at WM: I got confirmation from several CSMs that after reviewing an 8 page memo which included policy on accepting coupons, they are required to accept coupons at FACE VALUE regardless of their sale price as long as they DO NOT give cash back AND the coupon SCANS. they have prerogative to reject coupon if it does not scan and this also applies to IPs. The customer is required to buy other items to cover for the overage and also pay the sales taxes due -mango- -mango- This is good news for all couponers. Currently, there are $3/1 Schick disposable coupons (this coupon comes out frequently) and they sell the 12 ct disposable razors bonus pack for 1.97. They just press K1 button to accept the coupon. As long as you're buying more than enough to cover for the overages, there should be no problem. Feel free to write to corporate and hopefully, you get the same response.

bjfree2go

bjfree2go

Aluminum Foil Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 30-December 09
Oklahoma: McAlester: Country Mart doubles everyday up to $1.00!

Monga

Monga

Platinum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,016 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 06-February 03
I just found out TODAY at Ralphs (California) that doubling to $1.00 means the $1.00 coupons are NOT included. Thus, the $1.00 coupons do NOT Double. -bang- -cry-
You'll be missed, HarleyD.

apricot

apricot

Sweety

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,568 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Joined 05-February 03

I just found out TODAY at Ralphs (California) that doubling to $1.00 means the $1.00 coupons are NOT included. Thus, the $1.00 coupons do NOT Double. -bang- -cry-

From the list above, it looks like this change happened back on 2008:

Ralphs doubling policy change (effective 6/25/08) .. will double only up to $1 (as other members have stated)
50 cents to double to a $1
60 cents to double to a $1
75 cents to double to a $1 .. and so on
$1 (and higher) will only be redeemed at face value

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,931 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Menard's Coupon Policy...

Policy
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.~Catherine Aird

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,931 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Walgreens' Coupon Policy As Of 05/30/14

As a customer-focused retailer, Walgreens encourages the use of coupons by our customers in our retail stores, in accordance with the following guidelines and as required by state and local laws. Note: this policy may change at any time without advance notice or advertisement. The coupon policy shall be made available upon request in store and online at Walgreens.com/CouponPolicy. Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines shall be accepted at the discretion of Walgreens management.

General Guidelines
All coupons are to be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
Walgreens does not accept expired coupons. Coupons expire at 11:59 p.m. on the expiration date at the point of sale, whether in store or online.
Walgreens will not accept fraudulent or counterfeit coupons as determined by Walgreens.
Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
Competitor's coupons shall not be accepted by Walgreens.
The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons shall not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
Coupons that appear distorted, blurry or altered in any way shall not be accepted; all coupons must have a clear and scannable bar code.
For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer.
Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer (See 7 above).
Paper coupons will be processed before digital coupons.
Walgreens shall not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
Walgreens reserves the right to limit quantities to customers and employees.
Manufacturer coupons must include a valid redemption address.
Coupons may be subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
Walgreens shall accept manufacturer coupons for items that are on sale.
The General Guidelines apply to the categories below and are to be referenced in addition to the specific coupon category guidelines.

Multiple Coupons
The guidelines below are to be followed in addition to the General Guidelines listed above.

When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple coupons for multiple qualifying items, as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified on the coupon. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or prohibit the purchase of excessive quantities. An excessive quantity is any quantity above and beyond normal household usage.
Buy 1, Get 1 Free Coupons
The guidelines below are to be followed in addition to the General Guidelines listed above.

When items are featured in a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, at least one product needs to be purchased. A maximum of one BOGO coupon is permitted per two qualifying items in a BOGO offer.

Internet Printed Coupons

Walgreens shall not accept "free product" internet printed coupons.

kar522

kar522

Nana Bargainshare

• Staff
  • 143,931 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Joined 02-February 03
Winn_Coupon_Eng.gif

Coupon Acceptance Guidelines

Spanish version available upon request. Si lo deseas puedes solicitar la versión en español de este documento.

1. Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon(s).
2. Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the transaction.
3. Manufacturer and store coupons will only be redeemed on or before expiration date.
4. All restrictions and/or limits printed on coupons will be enforced.
5. We will accept one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon for the same item.
6. To ensure product availability for all customers, we limit redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same transaction. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
7. Coupons may only be used for products that are currently on-hand at the store location.
8. Only valid Internet coupons that will scan at the register will be redeemed.
9. Only original coupons, no copies, will be accepted.
10. Winn-Dixie will not accept coupons presented via mobile phone or other device.
11. Electronic coupons that are attached to your Customer Rewards Card will deduct automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
12. A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon offer.
13. The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
14. Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for Make-a-Meal free items.
See your local Winn-Dixie store for more details. Effective June 9, 2014 1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users