Members are to use the button and contact one of the forum moderators when any of the following forum rules are violated.
1) NO SWEARING. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Shortcuts to vulgar language does not constitute "no swearing". And please do not try to bypass the word filters.
2) NO PERSONAL INSULTS/ABUSE. This includes but is not limited to racial, ethnic, gender based insults, personal discrimination or any other posts intended to be offensive or inflammatory. You are free to disagree with other posters, but if any personal attacks or abuse take place they will be deleted immediately. Report posts to moderators and PLEASE do NOT retaliate.
3) NO REPEAT POSTS. If no-one answers your question, bump it rather than posting it again. And please don't post the same question in every forum, just the most appropriate one. Reading the same thing over and over again is the best way to annoy people and the worst way to get answers.
4) NO WAREZ, ILLEGAL SUGGESTIONS, OR PORN. Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked or discussed in any shape or form. This includes but is not limited to pictures, discussions, and really dirty jokes. There may be kids reading these boards and we want to keep it halfway clean for them. If you are unsure of the acceptability of a post, PM a mod before you post.
5) NO SPAM OR ADVERTISEMENTS. This refers to the use of this site to post advertisements for your offers, promotions, and/or website. Additionally, it includes use of this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM or UNAPPROVED Advertising. Links to competing websites and/or threads promoting competing sites would fall in this category.
6) NO PERSONAL REFERRALS. Posts/Advertisements/Signatures that benefit the original poster are not allowed. Please do not post, request, or PM referral links and codes on the forum. If you think you have a referral that is acceptable to post, please contact a moderator for approval before posting or your post/thread/signature will be removed.
7) NO LARGE SIGNATURES. Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request will result in the removal of your signature.
We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We will do our best to address any complaints or problems.
|Time is now: 12-7-13, 2:59pm|